SnowDrifter Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Just not feeling it tonight. Shook the rest of that wicked cold out this morning, but I'm still feeling tired as shit lol. Pretty sure I might have just gone through menopause. Roscoe is missin his BF But on the real, glad to hear you are feeling better. I hate those down-in-the-dumps, draining type of cold ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Just not feeling it tonight. Shook the rest of that wicked cold out this morning, but I'm still feeling tired as shit lol. Pretty sure I might have just gone through menopause. you know what would make you feel better? a nice big glass of, drop your fuckin' ovaries already and get to work on what we talked about. Tagteam sounds scary. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Roscoe really isn't the same without Adam here is he lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Roscoe just wants me here so he can watch me be on a roll trolling everyone else, then post one epic meme and instantly make me his bitch. Again. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 He wouldn't that lol. Just get n8 then we all can have fun with that. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 I retired from fucking with Nate lol. I've learned, twostrokeking is still suffering the wrath, it's just a matter of time before Nate gets tired of that play toy and comes back to my sweet moneymaker lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Nate don't play fair. He skips foreplay straight to climax done goes to sleep. You never know when he'll come around the corner....... Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Not a meme, don't give a fuck. Just click the link and enjoy the LULZ http://www.megalook.ru/schild.swf?namee=Roscoe My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Lbox88 Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: UBL | Build Log
Twostrokeking Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Nate don't play fair. He skips foreplay straight to climax done goes to sleep. You never know when he'll come around the corner....... Lmao.. "skips foreplay" My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.