**Official SMD Meme Thread**

Lmao @Full Sale collage

Glad I decided not to go there... film was a $22k AA degree ( not even accredited) to make $20k a year for the foreseeable future?!? EFF that

Good thing I go to a real college, Valencia Community College is one of the top community colleges in the country, and I plan on going to the University of Central Florida, which is a good university as well.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Friend of mine decided to do more memeing of the funny argument

https://www.facebook...t=photo_comment

I'm guessing you're Thales, I loved your rant on JL not being the greatest, I wanted to like the shit out of it but I have to be on your friends list to do that lol

Thought I made the post public, but yeah that's me, you're welcome to be friends with me if you want.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Friend of mine decided to do more memeing of the funny argument

https://www.facebook...t=photo_comment

I'm guessing you're Thales, I loved your rant on JL not being the greatest, I wanted to like the shit out of it but I have to be on your friends list to do that lol

Thought I made the post public, but yeah that's me, you're welcome to be friends with me if you want.

Added lolz

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I added you too, Thales. When I figured out who you were on the forum lol. I'm cody

I figured you out when the meme thread was starting lol

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived