n8ball2013 Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 ive seen coil rub fixed by playing it actually. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Chris Hammer Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 ive seen coil rub fixed by playing it actually. I didn't think that was possible...first time I reconed I had to do it over because of rub... Can you explain how it would work itself out or how that works..I'm trying to imagine why it would work but I don't get it. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
n8ball2013 Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 as the suspension loosened up the rub went away. Its not a common thing and if the rub is bad it wont help but very slight rubbing can go away. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Chris Hammer Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 as the suspension loosened up the rub went away. Its not a common thing and if the rub is bad it wont help but very slight rubbing can go away. Cool. Learned something new. Man, When I re-coned my first sub i scrapped it because it slightly rubbed..guess I should have tried it out. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
CleanSierra Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Not sure if that SPECIFIC one has been used yet. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Quiet Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Fixed that for ya 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
CleanSierra Posted April 4, 2013 Report Posted April 4, 2013 Hahahaha, much better. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.