Jump to content

**Official SMD Meme Thread**


Recommended Posts

Posted

It is ruthless in here lol

Kinda tempts me to mess with the mods... Just to see what they would do haha

Do it pussy, it's how internet legends are born.
i just hurt my self
Posted

I have a feeling poor Ghost is gonna go Postal on us one day.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

i posted in wrong one.

but here it is

having a ghost rider install

3t9ve9.jpg

me_volfenhag.jpg

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Posted

I didn't realize there are butt connectors that big lol

sadly I'm doing something similar to butt connectors on 1/0 :( I got all my 1/0 for a grand total of $20, but it wasn't complete runs lol

I get SHCA 1/0 after I make more money

thats what the shop does. and there the best in town

I'm sorry I cant do it....

Ghost if butt connecting Power wires are the thing the best shop in town does it is wrong if You aspire to be that bad you are truly Fucked............................

Sorry ADMINS

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2155 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...