Pro7 Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I'll just leave this here. Prom was last night and I'm not quite sure what my friend was in the middle of saying but it must've been good. Btw I'm not in this pic I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
SoundFreakk Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OrzechNJ Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 ^^ no thanks.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Raptorman Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.