Jump to content

**Official SMD Meme Thread**


Recommended Posts

Posted

lol the hydrocodone in my system is making me a funny guy

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted
27019442.jpg

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

lol the hydrocodone in my system is making me a funny guy

That's funny, your phone autocorrected penis with hydrocodone.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

We're running out of legit shit to make memes out of... I blame the member attacks on 412cvx. Too bad he can take a joke. Had to blow it up, all out of proportion.... Like a sub in one of his boxes.

Bazinga.

Can't *

Posted

lol the hydrocodone in my system is making me a funny guy

That's funny, your phone autocorrected penis with hydrocodone.

and this guy wonders why there is so much butt sex in his build log

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

lol the hydrocodone in my system is making me a funny guy

That's funny, your phone autocorrected penis with hydrocodone.

4ef89b1e66464a065aa15c32ec5dbf4e_zps433233f5.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Well you're not black either lol

All in good fun alpine :)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

We're running out of legit shit to make memes out of... I blame the member attacks on 412cvx. Too bad he can take a joke. Had to blow it up, all out of proportion.... Like a sub in one of his boxes.

Bazinga.

Can't *

Corrected ;)I need to get to a computer, asap lol. At least I can joke about it all, I'm not the one who sells "world class designs" and can't afford to be a vendor lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 5975 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...