C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
JasonJones Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I can't add the / in the last bracket... Says its not allowed =( I'm on mobile and it only gives me an option on snap bucket to "text link" and I cut that but no bueno!
roscoe1129 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Sheena Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I can't add the / in the last bracket... Says its not allowed =( I'm on mobile and it only gives me an option on snap bucket to "text link" and I cut that but no bueno! 09 Civic EX KDC-X395 (2) SKAR Audio VVX-12 Skar Audio SK-1500.1 4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon) Firing Forward not sealed off Stock 80 Amp Alt Big 3 In 1/0 Knu 2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu DD-1'd 13.8v drop
JasonJones Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I can't add the / in the last bracket... Says its not allowed =( I'm on mobile and it only gives me an option on snap bucket to "text link" and I cut that but no bueno! Fix it for me brah!!!!
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
TylerParrish Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 when did this go from a giant meme to an even gianter butthurt thread? holiiiiiestttt of the craps. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Sheena Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 I can't add the / in the last bracket... Says its not allowed =( I'm on mobile and it only gives me an option on snap bucket to "text link" and I cut that but no bueno! Fix it for me brah!!!! 09 Civic EX KDC-X395 (2) SKAR Audio VVX-12 Skar Audio SK-1500.1 4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon) Firing Forward not sealed off Stock 80 Amp Alt Big 3 In 1/0 Knu 2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu DD-1'd 13.8v drop
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Sheena Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 09 Civic EX KDC-X395 (2) SKAR Audio VVX-12 Skar Audio SK-1500.1 4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon) Firing Forward not sealed off Stock 80 Amp Alt Big 3 In 1/0 Knu 2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu DD-1'd 13.8v drop
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.