Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

i got a 1500 watt amp

gonna hook it up tommarow stock batt stock alt in my girl freinds car on a jbl1222 12" dual 2 ohm..... should be fun if i got time ill clamp it see what its really about....

at first glance the inputs look pretty small for a 1500 rms... maybe more like 500 to 750.... but ya never know ive been looking at big dual inputs all day

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

i got a 1500 watt amp

gonna hook it up tommarow stock batt stock alt in my girl freinds car on a jbl1222 12" dual 2 ohm..... should be fun if i got time ill clamp it see what its really about....

at first glance the inputs look pretty small for a 1500 rms... maybe more like 500 to 750.... but ya never know ive been looking at big dual inputs all day

Wrong thread? lol

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

um no he bought the amp that goes with these subs. i bet if he posts a gut shot we can say if it does 1500 or not.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

um no he bought the amp that goes with these subs. i bet if he posts a gut shot we can say if it does 1500 or not.

All I saw was that he bought a 1500 w amp to go with his JBL subs.

I thought this thread was for the VVME Subs :ughdunno:

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

=and the customer service is actually not crap...unlike hmm, RF, Alpine, Sundown, JL, memphis, all these companies do is get you off the phone, and tell you O sorry can't help, our shits junk, but since you installed it, or since there is the teeniest tiniest mark on the sub we are not going to honor our warranty...thats what you get when you call with an issue BTW.

i cant help but feel like you've never actually called customer support for any of those company's. perhaps you did not get the equipment from an authorized dealer. i PERSONALLY know a bunch of the guys from alpine, fosgate, and JL audio. they have always been helpful with whatever we needed and never hesitated to help any of our customers.

468x60drc.jpg

I'll fix this for you. If you've been reading the thread, it was discussed that they even had amps and that they looked cheap. The thread more or less became anything cheap, so...he bought a vvme amp and will test it out

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'll fix this for you. If you've been reading the thread, it was discussed that they even had amps and that they looked cheap. The thread more or less became anything cheap, so...he bought a vvme amp and will test it out

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Would have been nice to see the model name of the amp instead of just "1500" watt though.

It was discussed that they had a 1500 watt amp. I think everyone knew it was the same brand except you, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

^^^ exactly the vvme amp

Sorry I was just posting the sub so people don't think I have subs too sorry

I figured everyone would want to hear about the amps too

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1