Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

How many watts is that supposed to be seeing cause it sure as hell doesn't like anything over 250w.

60 buck subs are just that, they'll get you by in a pinch but you really can't expect much else than that.

I'll try to get a better vid. The mirrors shake a lot

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

i dont know why you are so presistant if they were that good they wouldnt only be on EBAY you would have heard of them somewhere else if you like it you like it but it wont change our minds, do yourself a favor and quit while your at it.

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

I don't think Wellers, as he's being now called(which I like) has heard any subs that put in REAL work. I furthermore suggest he has no idea what makes a sub perform well, or perform shitty. It sure as hell isn't a price tag.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I don't think Wellers, as he's being now called(which I like) has heard any subs that put in REAL work. I furthermore suggest he has no idea what makes a sub perform well, or perform shitty. It sure as hell isn't a price tag.

Only a fi q 10" and 2 dd on the saz1500d

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

yikes. yeah I think he needs to hear some real woofers to understand why this thread is full of lulz. I'm surprised weller hasn't brought up anything about windows breaking yet. He sort of sounds like one of those high school kids that run sony and talk out of their ass now that I've read the full thread. lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

I'm just excited about finding some cheap subs that slam.

So yeah, when it comes down to it, it's all a matter of preference. I'm cool with one 12" for the most part.

If you need 6 18's lol then why are you even in this thread to begin with...

oh yeah and I tried the 1.0 ported 12" prefab box. low end was even worse. So I am almost certain these subs would perform great in a 2.125-2.5 box. maybe 2.725-3 in extreme cases. but I don't know how that would affect the rest of the sub...

thing is... those cheap subs don't slam. lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Archived