Dare you not to F#&$*N laugh. I double dog dare you

DUMB azzes, thats all i can say

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition

2006 Dodge Charger SXT

Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692

Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system)

2010 Chevy Tahoe LS

Pioneer AVIC - Z130

Audiopipe AP-2004

Audiopipe AP-15001D

(2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501

(2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES

I am now dumber for having watched that. thank you for ruining my day. lol

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

lol now they can't resell the car. Once you wield the frame of the car you can't sell it legally. Well, at least with trucks.

I don't understand. I know with most new trucks the frames and some new cars the uni-bodies are made out of High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) steel and isn't recommended to weld or straighten after an accident. Most manfs recommend replacing the entire section all the way to the nearest pinch or resistance weld or bolts. I've never heard you can't sell the vehicle, even if it's totaled by the ins company you can get a salvaged title, you just have to tell the buyer it's salvaged.

But with the dudes and the box.... If they weren't just making a gag vid they are morons..

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

lol now they can't resell the car. Once you wield the frame of the car you can't sell it legally. Well, at least with trucks.

I don't understand. I know with most new trucks the frames and some new cars the uni-bodies are made out of High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) steel and isn't recommended to weld or straighten after an accident. Most manfs recommend replacing the entire section all the way to the nearest pinch or resistance weld or bolts. I've never heard you can't sell the vehicle, even if it's totaled by the ins company you can get a salvaged title, you just have to tell the buyer it's salvaged.

But with the dudes and the box.... If they weren't just making a gag vid they are morons..

I remember that my friend had to wield his frame once because it either cracked or someone along that line. It was an '97 chevy or around that age. He told me he just couldn't sell it. Maybe he could, under a salvage title. It has been a few years

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived