what should I do about this girl?

Girls are manipulative as shit, sometimes, it doesn't even matter that you've been friends your whole life...they'll tell you anything you wanna hear to keep you on their little ball and chain for as long as you can, once you can get over it and move on, that's when she becomes the one on the ball and chain, but only if it was really meant to be, she'll be back and through with every other guy so she can be with you, but don't let her just tell you what you wanna hear, she's gotta be able to prove shit or else it means nothing.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I'll be the one to ask. Pics? Just out of curiosity :lol:

IMHO, I'd hit it and quit it. But really, if she wants to play games with you, just ignore her, straight out. She'll realize her mistake. I'm not saying make her feel like a complete piece of shit, but do what you have to do to make her feel like a complete piece of shit. It works.

POTATO!

If I may add something of absolutely no help at all.....

When I read the title of this thread the first thing that popped into my head was the scene from Saving Silverman when they went to get advise from their old football coach. They say that they kidnapped this girl and he immediately says "Kill the bitch"

Just made me laugh a little. OK, carry on. :coolugh: :coolugh:

lololol. on a more serious note, she sounds like a bitch. if she wanted your sack she would gobble it up like thanksgiving dinner. i cant begin to tell you how many times ive heard almost those exact same words. curb her ass and be done with it.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Run like hell, and be bestfriends with her mom. In literally the exact same situation here, and the girl in my situation has been off and on with her 2 year boyfriend for 4 months... Ever notice she talks to you all the time when something isn't going right for her? But when everything is going good, or something bad is going on in your life, she completely ignores you?

It's a bitch man, just be friends with her mom(kid you not, friends with her mom for some reason drives her away from thinking of friend zone but then again, makes her not want you to not be in the friend zone). Just drop her completely, delete her number, unfollow her twitter, etc. Never a good situation to get stuck in.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

There's only one solution. I've been in this situation and plenty others, you make a move and take her on a date and try to kiss her. If she declines then it's over dude, if she tries to talk to you again say you want a relationship not a friend.

simple as that. Dont get the head games

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

screw 18 year old girls head games! one thing i have learned in life........

guys only leave girls when there is a new girl that seems to be better & girls only find better guys once that guy leaves them for a different chick. thus bringing baggage to the new better guy only to screw with their heads and ruin them in the mean time.

so in short stay single and have more money until your at least 21.

NEUMAN

listen man. All these dudes are sayin take her out and all this stuff. What you need to do is seriously evaluate what she says and read between the lines. Some chicks just like to keep that proverbial dick in a glass, which is essentially what you are. You can't help it, sounds like you were born into that situation. You will always be around her if your folks are friends. So I would advise you to get yours homme. 18, I was tryin to get it in. Do you realize how much living you have left to do. Even if you were to get wit her who says it will last. Hell who even said you will like her when its all said and done. Trust me cuz, if you even remotely have have anything going for yourself you will have plenty of women to choose from. My advice is to work on yourself. Cause if you don't have that together, forget about any chicks. Life is long an full of twist and turn. Enjoys the ride wit a little bit of bass in background. That's my very un bias opinion. Chicks are tricky even when they commit to you. So listen very hard and learn as much as you can. And never think you know them.

Archived