First time I've had pop in weeks...

I actually posted a thread about my health the other day, was diagnosed as pre-diabetic, glucose numbers from 100-125 are PD and I'm at 100. I already cut way down on soda before I found out, I usually drink about 1-2 liters of water a day. Only time I had been drinking soda in the last month or two was the rare occasion I drank alcohol and thanks to my inflamed liver I can't drink alcohol anyways lol. I notice though in the beginning of starting to drink more water than soda that the soda would not quench my thirst and made me feel bloated.

You can also try drinking sparkling mineral water like Pellegrino, I love that shit. Has the carbonation like soda without the sugars/calories. Like said though you should really have a blood test done and see what your glucose #'s are.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yeah had a soda today after 2 weeks. Absolutely fugging disgusting haha. I try to drink a gallon of water a day

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

The only time I drink pop anymore is when its mixed with something.....*cough* All I drink really is coffee and water. About a gallon of water a day.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

My friends and I (I'm on the right with the horde shirt) this was last year. Knocked out all that stuff in a day. Felt horrrrrrriiibbblleeeeeeeee. I still drink it, but only about 1-2 per day, used to be around 7 a day. And I feel a lot better than I used to feel. Have more energy now.

328910_247478891956328_1462020762_o.jpg

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Hell yeah, my friend in the red shirt and I actually ended up throwing up about 5 minutes after this picture. Eesh.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived