8ight Posted October 1, 2012 Author Report Posted October 1, 2012 I need something $300-400 with BIG POWER HANDLING! I have a C1100.4 and I don't want PA comps... Are those Beymas underrated or something they say 80w RMS? I'm gonna hate
8ight Posted October 1, 2012 Author Report Posted October 1, 2012 I have a set of ID CTX65CS which will take 100w RMS but if I can find comps that will take more the IDs will become my new rear fill instead of the AQ coaxs I have now. I'm gonna hate
knowledge Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 them beymas are nice man i had both the neo pro and the comps. the neo are loud as shit REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Bump4life Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 POLK MM6501. i might have a pair for ya. or i would also reccommend the DD Cs6.5. sound very good for price you pay. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Tebo Posted October 14, 2012 Report Posted October 14, 2012 How about those sundown mid grade comp sets? Not out yet but look nice 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
weshole Posted October 14, 2012 Report Posted October 14, 2012 RE Audio XXX 6.5 They take a beating, hit low, and sound great doing it. Im pushing good power to mine (Zapco Ref1000.4) and they keep coming back for more. There's plenty of vids of these on Youtube for reference.
bighossf150 Posted October 14, 2012 Report Posted October 14, 2012 lanzar opti 6c? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.