8ight Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 These will be going in my '99 Jimmy (GMC version of a Blazer same car) so they gotta be <3.5" deep. I prefer 2 way comps because I put my crossovers in my doors and do not run active (I like using all 4 channels of my 4 channel, the people in the back need music too!). I have a Crescendo C1100.4 on the way so I need something that can take 150+WRMS, any ideas? I don't really wanna have to go PA, I don't care for the sound. My budget is about $300. I'm gonna hate
bre2ts Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 300 a pair or all together? Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
8ight Posted September 30, 2012 Author Report Posted September 30, 2012 Shooting for about $300 all together, I suppose that's a bit unrealistic for things in this power range but I always leave myself ~$100 of room in the budget. So $400 would be fine, but no more. I'm gonna hate
Mha Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Soundstream ref60c I think there called there like 180 a par. 20oz magnet 3"voice coil(so it says) 160 watts I think. 3ohm voice coil. I like um. I have 2 wired to 1.5 , 3pair total on one amp no issue
8ight Posted September 30, 2012 Author Report Posted September 30, 2012 I have seen those and they are the same as Planet Audio BB65Pros. I would rather spend a little more and get something nicer, if you can understand, I am no longer wasting money on cheap gear I want to sell every 2 months for more cheap gear. I'm gonna hate
CortezDTV Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Ebay beyma sck65s. They are 189 from audio savings.... can't beat em for the price SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 They're of course pricier, however, the Hertz HSK 165 XLs have incredible sound to them and have a hell of amount of mid bass.
White Lightning Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 If you truely wanted "Wicked 6.5" components" ... Id save up more money and go with the new Linear Power / Blues Car Audio products ... Just saying Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Kyblack76 Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 They're of course pricier, however, the Hertz HSK 165 XLs have incredible sound to them and have a hell of amount of mid bass. do agree with this all day, every day............ but might be stretching the budget, but, i think worth it..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CortezDTV Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyma-SCK65-6-5-320-watt-Pair-2-Way-Complete-Component-Speaker-System-/350600455846?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item51a16a66a6&vxp=mtr im thinking about buying a few just becuase..... they really are as nice as they look allthough you can get the beast ones and some tweeters to match http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=beyma+pr065n&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=beyma+pro65nd&_sacat=0 with ph35s http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyma-PH35-4-200-Watt-Pair-High-Frequency-Car-Tweeters-With-Aluminium-Diaphragm-/350587834255?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item51a0a9cf8f SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.