House vs renting an apt.

the cost of renting is going to keep climbing too. As the people who are getting o rhave been foreclosed on they are going to need a place to live. As they bounce back a little more they will eventually start to want a nicer place to live. that will drive costs up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Looking to buy closer to work right now. Preapproved for around 150K on my loan and that would work out to around $500 per month for the mortgage and count utilities and amenities for another $300 and I am at $800 a month. That's to own a pretty good home in Miami, plus I would be living in broward which is way nicer the only thing to worry about is that once a year property tax.

Might want to have those numbers checked again before you spend that so you don't put yourself in a bad financial position. I just bought my place last March and mortgage on $90K @ 3% int. is ~$400. Add in taxes and insurance and we're at $740/mo. On $150k you'd probably be at ~$600 on the mortgage and still have to tack on taxes and insurance which is usually a couple hundred.

I wish I would've bought sooner too. I went from paying $1200/mo rent for a 3bdr/2bath 1300 sq foot house in Phoenix to $600/mo rent for a tiny 3bdr/2 bath trailer in Wisconsin and then to $640/mo rent on an 1050 sq foot 3bdr/2bath house. Finally bought last March and have a 5bdr/2bath 2300 sq foot house with attached garage and walk-up attic that I'm gonna finish to add 2 more rooms and 600 sq feet more living space.

I was going to say the same thing. I would check those numbers again. I payed $146K for my house in 2008 I pay around $1050 per month that includes property tax and insurance

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Ive got a mortgage on 196. and i pay 1414 a month. thats with my taxes and insurance escrowed. my mortgage itself comes out to 1057 or so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Looking to buy closer to work right now. Preapproved for around 150K on my loan and that would work out to around $500 per month for the mortgage and count utilities and amenities for another $300 and I am at $800 a month. That's to own a pretty good home in Miami, plus I would be living in broward which is way nicer the only thing to worry about is that once a year property tax.

Might want to have those numbers checked again before you spend that so you don't put yourself in a bad financial position. I just bought my place last March and mortgage on $90K @ 3% int. is ~$400. Add in taxes and insurance and we're at $740/mo. On $150k you'd probably be at ~$600 on the mortgage and still have to tack on taxes and insurance which is usually a couple hundred.

I wish I would've bought sooner too. I went from paying $1200/mo rent for a 3bdr/2bath 1300 sq foot house in Phoenix to $600/mo rent for a tiny 3bdr/2 bath trailer in Wisconsin and then to $640/mo rent on an 1050 sq foot 3bdr/2bath house. Finally bought last March and have a 5bdr/2bath 2300 sq foot house with attached garage and walk-up attic that I'm gonna finish to add 2 more rooms and 600 sq feet more living space.

I was going to say the same thing. I would check those numbers again. I payed $146K for my house in 2008 I pay around $1050 per month that includes property tax and insurance

I was talking strictly my month to month cost on my mortgage and utilities compared to the cost of renting I was not really including anything else. Property tax is paid once a year and as long as I avoid another HOA I save on not having to pay their ridiculous costs. Water bill is paid every 3 months and considering I am never home that and my Light bill is usually really low. I don't do cable or land line so my only real amenity cost is Internet.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Most banks will include property taxes and Insurance in your mortgage cause they want those things paid.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Most banks will include property taxes and Insurance in your mortgage cause they want those things paid.

Property tax is paid once a year here.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

same here but they dont want you to forget and then the state owns the house... What they do is put the money in a escro account and pay it out of that.

edit: or they dont want your house to burn down and the insurance not cover it cause your late or forgot to make a payment. So they do all that for you!

they will 99.9 percent of the time escrow the cost of your property taxes is what hes saying. you'll pay what ever your property tax is divided by 12. Its way easier than trying to remember to pay it once a year

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

same here but they dont want you to forget and then the state owns the house... What they do is put the money in a escro account and pay it out of that.

they will 99.9 percent of the time escrow the cost of your property taxes is what hes saying. you'll pay what ever your property tax is divided by 12. Its way easier than trying to remember to pay it once a year

Now I understand what you are saying. :good:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Just keep in mind. Owning a home is a liability. Not an asset. Too many people think of it as an asset.

You pay mortgage, taxes, utilities on it. If you keep it, you merely put money into it and received a house in return, that makes it a liability.

If you buy a house and sell it for profit, even when counting taxes and utilities, then it was a short term asset. You'd have to flip it quick for that to happen.

But, if you buy a house and rent it out and make a profit off of that rent coming in. That house is now an asset to you.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion