My big news.. Headed back east.

I have decided to leave AI ... Several reasons.

But, onto the good stuff.

I have accepted a position at Sonus Car audio in Clarksville TN.

This shop is 2012 retailer of the year also the owner Micah is a previous Installer of the year.

The facility itself is massive, a custom built building just for doing all things 12v.

Some crazy fantastic work is produced here, and im excited to join the Sonus team.

There are a few other huge surprises in store at sonus coming up soon and i will let everyone know about those when the time comes.

I will still be active on here and will change my section once i get to TN

Thanks for following me, cant wait to show off the new shop.

As for AI.

It is still there and operating. Feel free to go there if you are in the area. Still the same group of people.

If you are following me, just contact me personally and i will do whatever i can to help you with product or any build needs.

Thanks.

Ray@sonuscaraudio

Congrats on your new job Sir ... Best of luck with your new endevors !!!

Also, Does this mean you will be attending MECA World Finals so we can meet up and chat ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

World finals next year.

Fo sho.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

congrats! and good luck!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Grats on your position, hope that you have a great time at your new place.

Thanks for all the help and tips over the years, and for the knowledge passed down, Or up since you are younger then me. Somewhere through the whole transition i lost not only a coworker but what i thought was a great friend and that sucks but you have to do what is best for you.

As for AI, nothing at all will change except we no longer have Ray one of our founding members and a great installer/Tech mind.

In closing again, i do wish you all the best and sucks that things went the way they did, but things happen for a reason and im sure youll be MUCH happier.

Dafuq man im barely hearing about this haha

Sucks to see you go but happy that you are making a change for bigger things

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived