So Whats Everyones Hobby(except Car Audio)

My hobbies are weather dependant.

When it's nice outside..my trucks and my motorcycles are my pride and joy.

When it's cold..I'm pretty big into building stuff and shooting. I just bought me 6 ar-15 stripped lowers, so I'll spend all winter building these up rifles (1 will be mr profile, 1 will be lightweight profile, 2 will be precision shooters and the other two will be for the wife).

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

iv been golfing for about 14 years, not playin in college, im good but not quite tour good so i decided to concentrate on school.

i also play COD4 and socom, and work out A LOT, fishing, hunting, and am in search for a chica ;)

Awesome, I am glad Im not the only golfer on here. I have been golfing for abou 10 years. I just recently quit bowling, I was doing the regional tour qualifiers, but I ended up not having fun with it anymore (getting too serious). I am also into powerlifting, but injuries have forced me to quit this. now it is just golf, and building minitrucks.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Well, I'm a newly wed so honestly besides car audio my other favorite thing to do makes me coffee in the morning :blush: :

Posted Image

Our house is a fixer upper and still needs tons of work, but heres a few pics on that:

Our kitchen before- I pulled over 1k nails up that had the heads sticking out of the floor. Holes in the wall, bad wiring, etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had to basically turn the kitchen into one: switch to electric from gas, install new plumbing, upgrade elctrical, install cabinets, ceramic tile, and I still don't have the door on the pantry lol.

Posted Image

Master bedroom still needs tons of work:

Posted Image

I couldn't even walk around to get a good picture before. All that crap was in there when we bought the house. That pex came in handy.

Posted Image

The office:

Posted Image

Theres still stuff left to do. I have to build a bookshelf to get things cleaned up in there.

Posted Image

That takes up a lot of my time too. I love to go shooting and designing websites for fun, and riding atvs. My dream is to go riding ATVs while shooting :lol:

The wife and I travel a decent bit. We went to florida for a week for our honeymoon, also went on a 1 week cruise to some islands- Nassau etc. We went to Vegas a few months back, west virginia, maryland, we're going to NC in a month or two, and London in a few months. I can't remember where else but I know there's other places lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Mainly computers for me... :/

Building car models every once in a while (have an un-finished 69 Camaro Z/28 RS)

Chillin with friends sometimes...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Awesome, I am glad Im not the only golfer on here. I have been golfing for abou 10 years. I just recently quit bowling, I was doing the regional tour qualifiers, but I ended up not having fun with it anymore (getting too serious). I am also into powerlifting, but injuries have forced me to quit this. now it is just golf, and building minitrucks.

ya i recently benched 290 and hit some golf balls at and indoor/outdoor driving range and noticed that my chest is getting a lil too tight at address so im going to calm down on powerlifting and start doing more golf oriented excerises ;) ftw

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded