mrrairai Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 Mine are computers (2 laptops/1 desktop), video games. PS3 Rainbow Six Vegas and COD4. Also I like to collect Js. Member since 25 Jun 2006 2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques
str86diesel Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 Do you race Rusty? I put in tons of track time the last couple of years..I just can't foot the expense to start racing.. 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
99GPGTX Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 Mine are computers (2 laptops/1 desktop), video games. PS3 Rainbow Six Vegas and COD4. Also I like to collect Js. hit me up on COD4 GTXBALLA Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
n8ball2013 Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I have a saltwater reef aquarium and play a lot of softball when I can. probably have over 2500 in bats and god knows how much in aquarium stuff. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
dr.db Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 those Gecko look sick bro my other hobbies include Fishing and breeding Pitbulls UKC, ABDA and Staffordshire Terriers basically a pitbull breed with AKC Registration Staffies rock..I have a four year old male!!
dr.db Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 When I have the time....house music DJ in the Sacramento area.....lots of late nights....
IH8PunkRok Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 i play guitar and bowl right now i average a 191 with a high game of 279 im mediocre at guitar -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Clif Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 I do some 3d modeling, going to coolage for mechanical design going to get my bach for engineering. I like to paintball as well. but for now im pretty tied up with work and school. Here are some pics of the modeling. I got a lil board First sub: Lil Wall / box And new sub that im designing, this is just the basket. 03 Trailblazer EXT LT In Dash Rear Flip Down Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp 12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 T-Line tuned to 45hz 18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)
Namosh Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 Fishing Play drums Drink beer My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.