SMFH - Todays Youth

What has the world come to, 14 year old's getting pregnant, and now 14 year olds getting pregnant, and killing their own children, an abortion would have been more proper but still, world is starting to get messed up. Also call bullshit on the fat the mother didn't know her child was pregnant.

kill all of them. If the mom is dumb to notice her child is preggo, she shouldn't be a mother.... How the fuck did she pump out a kid and none notice? Some people make me sick. We need to start weeding out the dumb people...

Remove the warning labels, and let the problem sort itself out, in my opinion

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

What has the world come to, 14 year old's getting pregnant, and now 14 year olds getting pregnant, and killing their own children, an abortion would have been more proper but still, world is starting to get messed up. Also call bullshit on the fat the mother didn't know her child was pregnant.

kill all of them. If the mom is dumb to notice her child is preggo, she shouldn't be a mother.... How the fuck did she pump out a kid and none notice? Some people make me sick. We need to start weeding out the dumb people...

Remove the warning labels, and let the problem sort itself out, in my opinion

yea, hopefully they'll do us all a favor...

"where was her support system"

Bitch, that was supposed to be you.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

14 year old girls pregnant happens more often and in my fam there has been a few. but never killed the babies.. this girl might have gone into hell for her to do that, it could have been a rape baby for all we know so they really have to dig deep cause no girl in her right head would do such a thing. every time you hear about a kid killing there is always abuse connected to it

yup, just lost a little bit more faith in the next generation

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

i still

yup, just lost a little bit more faith in the next generation

i still think the parents need to be checked. seen many stories like this and most of the time the kids have gone through abuse and even rape. its not there fault sometimes. in my family my girl cousin was raped by her stepdad when she was like 3 or 4 years old. at that age she started molesting other kids touching privates and all and was it her fault? no it was her sick stepdads fault that raped and abused her and to her eyes it was okay fer her to molest other kids. dont blame the girl on this since there could be a serious case on this about rape

watch this video and you will see what im talking about. most abused kids are heartless and wont think abut hurting other and make them feel the pain they feel. this video could be disturbing. cant believe there is sick people that would hurt kids

wow holy shit that's 15 different kinds of fucked up

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Her mom knew, it's obvious when your daughter's stomach grows three times her size. IIRC when you get pregnant, you are legally emancipated in some form if you choose, she has every right to be tried as an adult. That's just plainly messed up.

POTATO!

Archived