presidential debate - wtf was wrong with obama?

I'd put this in the random pic post but It is political so...

Off my facebook, people like this should not be allowed to vote. (Not because of the candidate shes siding with but because of her dumbass reasons)

whatadumbass.png

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

"America is not the greatest country in the world"

On a more serious note I am not a fan of either candidate, but what the hell has Obama done in the past four years? In my opinion not enough for another four years of hope and change.

No country is the greatest in the world, each has pros/cons. Some better than other sure, but none can truly be the greatest with so many problems.

And I agree, Obama should have done alot more, not wasted so much time on Obamacare, and make the Govt's intentions more clear/communication

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd put this in the random pic post but It is political so...

Off my facebook, people like this should not be allowed to vote. (Not because of the candidate shes siding with but because of her dumbass reasons)

whatadumbass.png

Please punch that girl in the head before she walks into the polling place. People like that are annoying as hell. I have a bunch of friends that are the same.

When ever they say " I am voting for Obama" I always tell them, in his own words " It's time for a CHANGE" with a big smirk on my face. I don't like iether one but in the beginning Obama said by now there would be change, change for the better....will all they have done by now is blame shit still on Bush and accomplished not anything substantial. I know more and more people losing their jobs struggling everyday..prices going up..dollar going down and its still Bush's fault. So I'm voting for Romney..not cus he is spot on with my views but because when he was Governor he balanced a budget and dropped taxes( deficit to surplus). The only thing I really care about at this point. Our country is like a a 5yr old with everyones money and it needs to stop....I have to balance my checking account and pay my bils on time..why shouldn't they.

Another thing that irritates me is Obama said that cutting taxes/not cutting military/and balances the debt of this country "doesn't work out mathmatically". How about the million and milliions our government spends on Presidiential vacations, Bullshit research grants, supporting and sending aid to other countries...and other bullshit expenses that in times of hardship you cut the hell out.

When I owe a bunch of money, have null in my cheching account and can barely make my bills I dont take a vacation, I dont buy new toys and I dont give other people money.

/END RANT

This is only my opinion.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived