presidential debate - wtf was wrong with obama?

is that fool quacked out on methadone or somethin? he was just absent tonight. i dont really like either candidate, but i gotta admit, romney kept the head idiot all back of the bus and shit the entire time.

it was pathetic. if you think obama wasnt bad enough, just wait till biden gets his senile ass up there in the VP debate coming up.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

yes, i thought the same thing, romney was on the attack, obama was kinda like "ok, well yadadadada." Not typical obama by any means. i too dislike both candidates.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Agreed but then again I remember that Romney is gunning for the position and Obama is just simply defending. Just the way I looked at it. I can't stand Romney and his smug smirk

591.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

ron paul ftw in my opinion!!

2004 cavalier 2 door 5 speedalpine cda-103skar pax 6.5s

power acoustik D1-6000power acoustic 4-2600soundquest 1/0 throughoutDC XL M2 18 walledstock altbig 3 donestock battery under hood, 1400cca 400ah semi battery in the trunk

Idk at times I kinda felt.not rommney was stepping out of line. And the president didn't want to stoop to his level. Otherwise it would have been chaos if they both were like that.. hell the mediator could barely control the debate as it was..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Idk at times I kinda felt.not rommney was stepping out of line. And the president didn't want to stoop to his level. Otherwise it would have been chaos if they both were like that.. hell the mediator could barely control the debate as it was..

I personally didn't see it but your comment made me think of "The Newsroom". Not sure if anyone here watched that series, but it's pretty damn good if I say so myself. They held a mock debate about how all presidental debates should go (even for the party conventions and such). Have a hard hitting mediator that won't let them get off topic and ask real questions. Some of the questions (moreso at the party selection crap) are like "Johnny Cash or Elvis?" We don't need questions like that. So ask them about what they've done, what they'd do, etc. Don't ask what they'd do about the economy and let them ramble on about something else.

Sheena = pedobear

I didnt watch it. I dont like either candidate. I found it funny someone mentioned romney was smug when thats obamas trademark.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I was kind of shocked by how bad Obama looked. He just stood there the whole time like he was in the audience. Absent expression, barely made eye contac while Romney stared him down the whole time. Obama's answer were just not that strong. He stuttered a lot, brought up the same things over and over, hell, at one point he asked to go to something else because he had no response to Romney. I'm voting for Romney just because I don't think Obama deserves another chance. Not saying it will get better with Romney but Obama's not really getting us anywhere.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived