Video that i made for "Justin's Blazer" 4 Fi Btl 18s in a wall on a AB 1100.1 team sub sonic addiction , check it out !

I have plenty more video's that i have made for my team. Team North West SPL is the team that i am on. Thanks for watching. this video took for ever when i made it but it was well worth it in the end. The song is "Pop the trunk" by yelawolf and i used AVID STUDIO for my video editing program. My youtube channel name is "DUKEWII"

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

now that is some flex.....

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

now that is some flex.....

x2! What sort of camera/camcorder did you use?

ok you probably wont believe this but this video was shot with my Iphone 4, yes Iphone 4, it records in 720p and then in AVID STUDIO i upconvert it to 1080p and use other settings to make it look sharp. Now i have a Cannon Power shot but going to upgrade soon, most of my videos i shot with my iphone 4 until abotu a month ago. Yea ik crazy right ? haha

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

That blazer is straight gettin' it.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Archived