Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No fucking way 2 BL's will handle a 4500.

I seen it happen, they hated there fucking life lol but they took it

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

im not throwing all 4500 at all times. just for comps. they will be up at about 60% when I play them, 100% for comps lol

Sub - 1 Fi BL 15 Dual 1 running at .5 ohms - rebuilding - going to 2 in a 15+ cubic foot box.

Amp - Soundstream TX1.1300d

Mids - Orion Cobalt 6.5s

Tweets - Orion XTRPRO 1"

Wiring - 1/0 stinger ofc

HeadUnit - Pioneer AVH-P1400

Big 3 upgrade

Powercell - Soundquest SBQ2000

My Build!

That would be asking a lot out of some BLs, instead of grabbing another BL I would recommend changing up to a stronger driver and then eventually two strong drivers. No sense in going through recones to find out "Hey, I guess they can't handle a 4500." Know what I mean? Switch it up to BTLs or SP4s, something you know will handle the power you plan to send at it.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

they are too expensive man.. I don't have the cash to throw down on a btl let alone 2 lol

Sub - 1 Fi BL 15 Dual 1 running at .5 ohms - rebuilding - going to 2 in a 15+ cubic foot box.

Mids - Orion Cobalt 6.5s

Tweets - Orion XTRPRO 1"

Wiring - 1/0 stinger ofc

Big 3 upgrade

My Build!

i have 2 bl 15S for sale. 4" coils dual 1 ohm. signed by guys at fi. hmu if interested.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153300-aq-3500d1-dd-9510h-dual-1s-aq-hdc3-18-dual-1/

pm sent

Mids - Orion Cobalt 6.5s

Tweets - Orion XTRPRO 1"

Wiring - 1/0 stinger ofc

Big 3 upgrade

My Build!

well i'm reconing the one I have now, and getting another bl 15, a sundown saz4500(Hopefully), some xspower batts, h/o alt, many other things. actually thinking about walling it off.. not sure yet though.

If your going to spend all that money on this equipment, why not save a little longer for stronger subs?

I feel sorry for those who dont drink, for when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra

Well.. 2 12's can move air.. and i doubt its rare.. this is a 12v setup.. no big 3. soo.. with 2 cheap 12's in a small car and the right tuning would do the trick=)

Video is proof enough and this is a station wagon.. not a tiny civic=) :P 1x 15.. that would be rare thoug=)

http://youtu.be/cRxQZ1mg46c

It's 2 x pioneer ts-w121spl 800rms/max2000watts

running on a 1x800watt @1ohm Ground Zero amp with 3x 30amp fuses

Load is 0.8ohm and probably 1,5-2ohm after box rise.. and the box moves under heavy load even thoug it's strapped well down..