blkgp_03 Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 I will be running a Alpine mrxm200 amps it does 2400 watts rms at 2OHMS and a jl audio hd600/4 on a stock electrical. I already have a D3400 under the hood in my 2001 pontiac grand prix GTP. I plan on adding a d3100 the next couple of weeks before I install everything. My question is will that be enough for the mean time. I dont plan on running at max volume all the time. Just for demo sake only. I do plan on upgrading the alt to a Mechman in the future just dont know when. If it was everyone on here what would you do. I will do the big three. Where should all the fuses be? Anybodys help is greatly appreciated. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
Smoove Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 temp change of subject. what do you think of your jl audio hd600/4?? I have been kinda looking at one 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
blkgp_03 Posted October 5, 2012 Author Report Posted October 5, 2012 I have heard a few of them, from what I have heard I like them, but i am an A/B class kind of guy. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
Tim Lam Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 im running a crescendo bc2000d and a 350watt 2 channel pioneer with a Diehard platinum and kinetik hc1800 in the trunk. never have any problems with voltage. (big 3, stock alt, 2 batteries)
WastedTalent Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 110 amp stock alt, no elec upgrades as far as big 3 or h/o alt. Have 2 kinetiks, forget what size (It's my goal to go and look and actually remember the size this weekend). I run about 2k watts and only when it's cranked, do I have any issues. And those issues are just lights dimming, which is very little. Not like my lights almost dim completely dark. So with that, unless your alt is weak as hell (like 50 amps), should be fine. But doesn't hurt to do upgrades as well. Sheena = pedobear
blkgp_03 Posted October 5, 2012 Author Report Posted October 5, 2012 I plan on a after market alt just not anytime soon. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
jaycedeclan Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 so your spamming our site huh? I expect a reply to this in less than 5 min
WastedTalent Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 And that'll get deleted REAL fast.... lol I'd do a h/o alt myself personally like on my car... just can't afford and won't be able to for awhile. (like 3-4 years) haha Sheena = pedobear
Tim Lam Posted October 6, 2012 Report Posted October 6, 2012 How many amps is your stock alt though? Thank you for the input. a tiny Toyota 80 amp alternator
roscoe1129 Posted October 6, 2012 Report Posted October 6, 2012 so your spamming our site huh? I expect a reply to this in less than 5 min oops banned bye bye spammin troll Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.