Impala | 2 Shocker Sigs/TC 12s | NS-1 | *New Vid*

Need to borrow some light hair for some easier better vids ! Lol her hair is stupid heavy and long as shit .

:yahoo:

Loving your voltage. I wish my voltage was able to stay that high, gawt damn pcm controlled alt :jon: . I have found out that the bigger amps no like to play like the smaller amps. Since switching to 12k my lows are nowhere near as they were with my 2 2500ds. oh well.. Those long hair chicks makes for good demos. Have you tried with your driver door open and see if that increases your airflow in the car?

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Great build !!

Was the foam enough to seal the trunk off? or u still got some rattle ?

that mattress foam, with 2 cans of expanded foam. no trunk rattle at all. imma add another can soon though.

Nice hairtricks. That things getting down. Btw who are the two ladies in the vid? I laughed when the girl inside the car got her head slapped. Haha

my girl and sis in law. haha she's always smacking everyone !!

Loving your voltage. I wish my voltage was able to stay that high, gawt damn pcm controlled alt :jon: . I have found out that the bigger amps no like to play like the smaller amps. Since switching to 12k my lows are nowhere near as they were with my 2 2500ds. oh well.. Those long hair chicks makes for good demos. Have you tried with your driver door open and see if that increases your airflow in the car?

I have good voltage days sometimes ! sometimes it goes down to 13.3 tho !

damn 12k ? what amp !? if i go to 8k-12k i would be scared to play the high 20hz lol. but its just different amps do that. Friend has 3 tc 5200 15s wall, we switched an ab 750.1 and ns-1 back and forth to see how they compared. No audible difference at all. just the ab 750.1 didnt play the lows as good, ns-1 got low and sounded better. both same settings. I honestly thought power was power (well the legit amps) and tuning was all in box/car/subs, but amp as alot to do with it aswell. i need a shit ton of more batts if i want to get more power tho lol

oh yea, i tried it by myself, you can actually feel more air like that ! will try it on my next vid !

need to buy a new charger though, my car charger pooped on on

i think i would have cut the port to be flush rather then allowing the shrink down like that myself.

great looking subs though.

I was bro ! but Hunter got excited with bondo when he resin the box lol so i just left it

thanks man.

need to make some beauty panels, box facing foward with just tape looks ugly as fuk lol

Nice! I like how the higher notes got her throat and the lows got in her earhole LOL

Thanks ! I feel like highs where louder with the 10s but no where near as low as these ! oh well lol

getting better and better my friend :good:

this one should be better !!

Getting LOWER !

DECAF'd : Juicy J ft Wiz Khalifa - Know Betta (28andUp)

people wondering on subs:

Zueslicious Hybrids Subs, shocker signature motors, tc sounds soft parts.

low FS. under rated at 2.5k each AH ! coil can take 4k daily.

box tuned to 34hz. still murdering 28hz !

I'm happy, i accomplish my goal. Which was a loud, low, hair trick worthy. 2 12s. system.

Though i Really wish i had the money, to get bigger motors and beefier

soft parts from zues (have you guys seen his tc 5200 12"? fukk with 2

NS-1s I can only dream on that one !! lol

You still selling the NS-1? If so ill 100% take it off your hands in about a week or so just waiting on the guy to buy my Z1a ...and Zeus should have my subs done in about 2 weeks ill text you pics...

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Great build !!

Was the foam enough to seal the trunk off? or u still got some rattle ?

that mattress foam, with 2 cans of expanded foam. no trunk rattle at all. imma add another can soon though.

>Nice hairtricks. That things getting down. Btw who are the two ladies in the vid? I laughed when the girl inside the car got her head slapped. Haha

my girl and sis in law. haha she's always smacking everyone !!

I have good voltage days sometimes ! sometimes it goes down to 13.3 tho !

damn 12k ? what amp !? if i go to 8k-12k i would be scared to play the high 20hz lol. but its just different amps do that. Friend has 3 tc 5200 15s wall, we switched an ab 750.1 and ns-1 back and forth to see how they compared. No audible difference at all. just the ab 750.1 didnt play the lows as good, ns-1 got low and sounded better. both same settings. I honestly thought power was power (well the legit amps) and tuning was all in box/car/subs, but amp as alot to do with it aswell. i need a shit ton of more batts if i want to get more power tho lol

oh yea, i tried it by myself, you can actually feel more air like that ! will try it on my next vid !

need to buy a new charger though, my car charger pooped on on

i think i would have cut the port to be flush rather then allowing the shrink down like that myself.

great looking subs though.

I was bro ! but Hunter got excited with bondo when he resin the box lol so i just left it

thanks man.

need to make some beauty panels, box facing foward with just tape looks ugly as fuk lol

glad you tried it. Yep a teammate let me borrow his atomic 12k

20130222_174603_zps2d122e45.jpg

yea after sbn i will be switching up amps. Think I have made up my mind which way I want to go :peepwall:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

You still selling the NS-1? If so ill 100% take it off your hands in about a week or so just waiting on the guy to buy my Z1a ...and Zeus should have my subs done in about 2 weeks ill text you pics...

send me a text !

• 1 month later...

Archived