Kingsuv's Excursion. Final Chapter

The dash looks great, you wanna do mine for me?

Sure ;)

Hell the hardest part is getting to all the screws holding a dash in :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Any plans for the steering wheel or leaving it tan?

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Looking for one now. Found a few online in the 200 buck range. I want to keep it OEM and not lose the airbag. It's one thing if I take it out and something happens when I'm driving it, would be a whole lot of guilt if something happened while the wife was driving it.

There is a local recycle yard that has a good amount of stock. Might see if they have anything in good shape before I chunk down for a new one.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks guys.

Driving her this morning was like looking at a new truck. Excited to continue swapping everything out to black. The steering wheel really needs it soon LOL

^^^^^^

Any plans for the steering wheel or leaving it tan?

Bill, send skills to me. kthnx

sorry should have read it better. Thats what I get for skimming in class I guess

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Spent the day working on fixing a few things I didn't like on the dash. Might be happy with it by tomorrow afternoon. Also spent some time ruckin up will's dash. While that was drying, We took out the interior. Now i can get placement of all the parts and figure out where I want my wires to go. Once they all have a place, i can pull them out and make them look pretty ;)

Here is what the floor was looking like. Been a LONG time since it was even vacuumed out.

001-3.jpg

Here is what I had originally laid down as a plan years ago.

010-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

This is a box for an 18. Enough wire for more then a few cars.

005-3.jpg

Now that I have a deck that doesn't have an external brain, I can move stuff out of the center console. Plan now is to move the processor(s) :ninja: to the rear where the amp rack will be. Really the only thing that needs to run off the deck with be the optical and a few video runs. Should make the whole process a cleaner install.

Damn ur wiring is clean.. Im a sucker for clean wiring. looks dope. dash turned out sick

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Damn ur wiring is clean.. Im a sucker for clean wiring. looks dope. dash turned out sick

Thanks.

The wiring was clean until I ripped it all out tonight. I have some new ideas as well as a few tricks for this new re-wire.

Archived