First ticket, for loud music :(

yea i know guys shitty cop i got... after he gave me the ticket and made me sign it, he said i had a nice looking system and i was probably an installer, when leaveing i apologize for the louad music and he replied with " dont worry about i dont mind it, and dont worry about turning it up later since the road will be empty".. fucker was right i dint see a damm cop for about 2 hours later

yea i know guys shitty cop i got... after he gave me the ticket and made me sign it, he said i had a nice looking system and i was probably an installer, when leaveing i apologize for the louad music and he replied with " dont worry about i dont mind it, and dont worry about turning it up later since the road will be empty".. fucker was right i dint see a damm cop for about 2 hours later

For real that's a shitty cop, he was all nice to you and then he gave you a heads up... what a dick that cop is.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

If you saw him why didn't you turn it down?

I never thought i would get pulled over for loud music in the highway, i dint think the bass would be heard going at that speed speciallity with the wind, well leason learnd to tell you the truth i thought it was going to be speeding ticket

bass travels...i was at a small meet with one of my teammates who was doing 58-60 at the time, the neibors dident call...the people 2 miles up the road called LOL

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

im sure you can hear it. when im on the 110 and on the lane by the car pool with my bass banging i can see people on the first lane just look at me and make a shitty face. my bass is not even loud as others on here

dba2.gif

the highest the highways get is 90 db. your bass can get to be 150. its 50 db louder than a car flying by you 50 mph 50 feet away

For real that's a shitty cop, he was all nice to you and then he gave you a heads up... what a dick that cop is.

you and your sarcasm lol

I'd check the law in your state for noise and then fight it. It's whatever, but you should know what the rules are for your hobby, got to be proactive.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im sure you can hear it. when im on the 110 and on the lane by the car pool with my bass banging i can see people on the first lane just look at me and make a shitty face. my bass is not even loud as others on here

dba2.gif

the highest the highways get is 90 db. your bass can get to be 150. its 50 db louder than a car flying by you 50 mph 50 feet away

cool graph dint know that... and yea i have notice people on the highway looking at me funny when i have the windows down with the bass up :P

I'd check the law in your state for noise and then fight it. It's whatever, but you should know what the rules are for your hobby, got to be proactive.

yea i kind of knew about disturbing the peace thing :lol2: just not in the highway... you learn something new every day i just had to learn it the hard way

Archived