First ticket, for loud music :(

So today i got my first ticket for loud music :( , i was in the highway going about 65-75 MPH will my music full tilt windows down with a song with a lil bass when i spot the officer giving out a ticket to another driver, and what do you know catches up to me with in 5 min later i get a ticket. do you guys really think he heard the bass? have any of you had something like this happened too you? I still cant believe he heard the bass

That is absolutely ridiculous. What a dick of a cop. Nothing like that has happened to me, but i have only had my system for like a week or two. Plus my town is a pretty redneck town with lots of guys with no muffler on their trucks so i don't think there is much of a noise ordinance.

Id prolly call a lawyer about that one bc jakebrakes on semis are just as loud

:rofl:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

So today i got my first ticket for loud music :( , i was in the highway going about 65-75 MPH will my music full tilt windows down with a song with a lil bass when i spot the officer giving out a ticket to another driver, and what do you know catches up to me with in 5 min later i get a ticket. do you guys really think he heard the bass? have any of you had something like this happened too you? I still cant believe he heard the bass

So you drive by with your music cranked, he pulls your over for loud music and you wonder if he heard you?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

damn thats grimey i live in florida hasnt happened to me but i always turn my shit down slumping past police most cops are dicks out here

x2. Cops follow you around, stalk you, for no reason. You pull over, they pull over in another parking lot. you leave, they get behind you again. Never attempt to talk to you or anything.

Sheena = pedobear

That is absolutely ridiculous. What a dick of a cop. Nothing like that has happened to me, but i have only had my system for like a week or two. Plus my town is a pretty redneck town with lots of guys with no muffler on their trucks so i don't think there is much of a noise ordinance.

What a dick, enforcing the law and shit.

I wouldn't expect to get a ticket on the highway but it happens.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

When i see a cop during night time, or has someone pulled over, it goes down instantly, but during the day, i keep it up as long as im not at a stop sign, or redlight. I have never had a problem with it, but of coarse there are tons people that inconsiderate about it.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived