NOR CAL COMPETITORS!!!!!!! (2013 update page 6)

Tags? It's preference really.... But some will drill it down to the award as a determinant to decide whether or not to attend a show. I can see the argument there as awards are not standardized across the board. Some 1x event from this state is giving out trophies while 1x events in that state is giving out documents....etc. I careless about the award, competing is something I enjoy... But then again, i can't speak for others.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Yea the awards does motivate some competitors to attend,1x should be medals since medals are $3-$5,that's what I paid when I did the show in bakersfield,2x and up should he trophies since the cost for a 2x-3x is more. That's just my view of things and I'm usually always ready to donate funds,raffle prizes etc for a event.

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

I agree with everyone's opinion's.I do feel that you should have some type of prize,medal,trophy,nicer plaque's,for placing.It is a sport,game,call it what you will but the fact is, you are competing.Also,the real fact that you are being charged to do so would only be right to give nice plaque's,trophy's to the winner's.I know there's cost involved to put a show on,but at 20 to 50 dollar's per competitor,you can't say it's always a lose.Also,I think one of the reason's for lack of attendance,is not enough promotion.It seem's like lot's of people don't even know about any of the show's going on except for the same ol' crowd.I know this can grow,but it's going to take money,time,and dedication by those who actually put on the show's.I only wish for the best,to continue hanging out with all you guy's,and of course...to get louder!!!Peace

ive been thinking about trying to get bass balling out here still wana do all the others but it will b all for cash no standings just bumpin for money i think we as compeditors need to try to get the word out more also i speak only for myself but i hate when im the only one in my class it sux and also dont like when i see a sq guy pulling a win in s5 because theres nobody eles in the class i plan on doing some sq next year and i want them to work for their points like im going to have to work for mine i love compeating its fun for me and i like meeting up with u guys and new people that share the same pasion for the love of bass as i do

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

also dont like when i see a sq guy pulling a win in s5

lol..i dont like SQ guys doing spl at all, with there god damn Image 10 in a sealed box..gtfoh with that shit..lol...

and at least when I ran SQ and SPL, I used a ported box and put 3k on the 12 for my spl run, so before my teammates pester me for running SQ and SPL, you can suck my weener guys!

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

also dont like when i see a sq guy pulling a win in s5

lol..i dont like SQ guys doing spl at all, with there god damn Image 10 in a sealed box..gtfoh with that shit..lol...

and at least when I ran SQ and SPL, I used a ported box and put 3k on the 12 for my spl run, so before my teammates pester me for running SQ and SPL, you can suck my weener guys!

im gonna try out sq some time next year this season though

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

One reason I think guy's aren't competing as much,honestly,cause of the entery fee.Gas is way high,the equipment we have isn't cheap,so I think,and have heard ,of guy's backing away cause of the fee.I think show's like at LLC,where you pay to compete,but get to go in the cash box,food,and entertainment would be cool.It would also give us and anyone else there,something to do.I'm not saying don't charge to compete,but make it reasonable.

Archived