Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

I can't even watch it!

why not??

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

After I was attacked I allowed myself to get into a pissing match. My bad. Back on topic.

Are you serious? You have a serious deluded version of actual events. You aren't getting hated for no reason, just read back and you'll see why. People tried helping you but your I'm better than everyone attitude doesn't really help. You didn't get dragged into a pissing match, you started it. And then to top it all off, tried dissing the whole forum because you rub everyone like a cactus dildo.

Even when you apologise you still wave a white brush. I'm sure if you asked nicely you will get proper responses explaining subjects you might have questions on. Good luck.

4228-upset.gif

I wasn't sure what to say. You're so dense I can't take you seriously.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I can't even watch it!

why not??

Because putting Crescendo on Audiopipe is a god damn crime that's why!

And I can only handle so much stupidity in one day! SMD today is reaching my limit!

cmon the part where he says, yeah i got the audiopipe subs but not the audiopipe amp because it blew up like twice in two weeks..... that was funny.... now that guy doesnt run audiopipe amps anymore just their subs. LOL. poor guy..

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I can't even watch it!

why not??

Because putting Crescendo on Audiopipe is a god damn crime that's why!

And I can only handle so much stupidity in one day! SMD today is reaching my limit!

cmon the part where he says, yeah i got the audiopipe subs but not the audiopipe amp because it blew up like twice in two weeks..... that was funny.... now that guy doesnt run audiopipe amps anymore just their subs. LOL. poor guy..

At least he's learning though unlike a certain someone

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

MorphEus - I'd actually like to see what that guy had in his vehicle to test the SQ 2200's strapped and the AP3500 or whatever it was. I cant seem to find that test anywhere. I think why he didn't get anymore power from the SQ's was because he couldn't power the SQ's fully. They should strapped see well over 4000 in a true system thats set up correctly.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Depends on quality of the ammo. Some of us dont run dirt ammo just like we dont run dirt amps?

How do you like your audiopipe amp

I don't believe there are "dirty" watts as long as you're not clipping, right?

How do you like your overpriced amp?

audio pipe sucks

/thread

You can get the same amount of clean wattage from an audiopipe amp as you can with a sundown, incriminator, DD ETC amp costing twice as much. Prove me wrong.

Wheres your hardcore evidence on this?

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I respect what you are saying and honestly I was out of line downplaying someone because their car isn't as nice as mine, I let myself get sucked into a childish pissing contest.

I'm just not used to getting disrespected in real life or over the internet for that matter because i try to stay civilized for the most part, but shit man there are some seriously disrespectful assholes on this forum good lord

Someone remove the "Kranny rule" lol

I run a budget system cause I don't have 4k after paying bills and good. What's up with that wise crack? Like my amps I'm running in my ride. It was pointed out what they are like and power output. Well guess what the same guys your being a dick to we're the same ones who help me with my cheap ass system. It sounds decent it plays decent but it would benifit more from a higher quality amps. Unlike you obvlously i couldnt afford better amps.If you have said money and said car and said knowledge. Then why buy cheap amp instead of a proven quality amp. Don't get your panties in a wad over being told that your umber a don't measure up. I run sealed subs and in no way are they louder that way vs a properly tuneed and built box. You talk about mature hahahaha then act it sir. I took the time to read this thinking I would learn something to help me with my stuff. But didn't turn out that way. Rant over

if you continue to bitch and moan and rant on about meaningless things, you will probably end up butt hurt from people telling you you're clearly wrong. dont be that guy (you already are though...) that thinks hes right and everybody else is wrong every time because there isn't enough proof that was collected by a fucking scientist with 12 degrees in electricity and physics. that just makes you look like a terrible person and other members wont take you seriously.

and this is done.

moral of the story

audiopipe owners will kill to keep believing that their amps dont suck,

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived