Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

Very nice to see this amp checked on the bench. It's not as bad as some say but not as good as promised :runlaugh:

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

do the same test with the 1500 mini. I know it will probably be somewhere around the same but just for S&G!

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

For $150, 1100 watts of clean power(power you want most of the time), still isn't bad, still don't like Audiopipe though

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Have you tested other amps with this method? I'd be curious to see other results. This sounds like a great way to test amps and possibly put together a list. Do you have access to other amps? I'm guessing your power supplies would limit you to somewhere around 2500w amps?

I'm sure there are people on here that wouldn't mind sending you an amp to test, I know I'd be willing to. I have some oldschool earthquake amps laying around for grins. It would be nice to have a list to compare popular amps with all other things equal.

Thanks for posting, it's always nice to see someone testing things in a controlled environment.

a lot of people have had problems with audio pipes me i have done 3 or 4 install with them and still bangin to this day for me it the best bang for your buck

would i ever pay and put them in MY car ummmm no i dont think so unless i was really broke wanted bass and was not gonna get any money anytime soon

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

For $150, 1100 watts of clean power(power you want most of the time), still isn't bad, still don't like Audiopipe though

Well... on an unreactive load.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I know, but box rise happens on any amp really, power will never always be constant.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I know, but box rise happens on any amp really, power will never always be constant.

whats box rise???? there is no such thing..... are you talking about ohm rise?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

whats box rise???? there is no such thing..... are you talking about ohm rise?

Don't you mean impedance rise. Ohm or Ω is a unit of impedance.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived