Remember When Hot Wheels Play Sets Were Cool....

OK anybody remember the "MASK" action figure? And not the "The Mask" the Jim Carrie flick either. Of course Transformers but who had Voltron and the Go-Bots? ( the cheap transformers)

Had all those, cried when I saw what they go for now :blink:

And Legos, god damn did I have Legos.

Here's a new pimp toy I got for my boy a while back. I've logged in many hours building with this

http://www.rokenbok.com/index.html

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Had all those, cried when I saw what they go for now :blink:

And Legos, god damn did I have Legos.

Here's a new pimp toy I got for my boy a while back. I've logged in many hours building with this

http://www.rokenbok.com/index.html

my litttle collection. notice the '07 WF pass?

lego2.jpg

lego1.jpg

sorry picture is grainy took it with my treo.

i had the hugest rubbermade container packed full of legos because 3 huge hard plastic samsinite suitcases where to much to move around.

All I always wanted for christmas and birthdays was legos, I bet I played with them things til i was 11 or 12 when bored.

Kinda wish I still had them, Id probolly mess with them when drunk.

I sold them all for 50 bucks to some old lady I use to work with bought them for her grandson.

But damn, I had 3 of the biggest boat shells (tankers), 2 medium boat shells, and then 4 little boat shells, and at least 20+boards incluidint roads and everything else. Id imagine that if I kept all the sets built It be a pretty big display.

you guys are killin me as usual... :lol: i just happen to be a Hot Wheels maniac. i have over 3500 pieces of HW's alone not including hundreds of match box and johnny lightnings dating any wheres from 1968 to 2008. my kid prob has over a mile in just random track... do you guys remember the C-clamps with the little track connectors on them? :lol: we were just playing HW's the other day, nothing like the big ass track that goes all the way down the hual into the living room around the sofa and back into the hual... all on gravity power allone! FYI if any of you guys still have the 1's with the red lines on the wheels from the late 60's early 70's people are known to pay top dollar for them...

How many T-Hunts you got?

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

How many T-Hunts you got?
a couple hundred... i even have some that are open (out of the package) i also have some that have international packaging... they are packaged for europeans and japanese. i love my HW's :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Wow! I only have like 13 or so T-Hunts. But I only ever buy them from regular stores so they are hard to find around here. My best was finding three in the same dept. store in one day, score! :D

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Wow! I only have like 13 or so T-Hunts. But I only ever buy them from regular stores so they are hard to find around here. My best was finding three in the same dept. store in one day, score! :D
me too! i have never payed more that a $1.02 for a T-Hunt.... though i have sold several for any wheres from $20-$100 ;) i hunt every single morning :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

My dads buddy Mike has so many hw its not funny he has a room in his house just for then wall to wall and on the ceiling and soon maybe the floor
it truelly is a sickness, and im so weak when it comes to these dam 1/64 scale cars. i even go to HW shows every now and then! i used to have a HW room also, but now my son is 5 going on 6 so i had to box them up and store them for a few years... he's starting to understand collecting though! :)