What are cars that are kind of similar then other than eclipse. EVERYONE here has those,mustangs, camaros here

Sooooo you want a fast import? Whats your budget like. You do realize anything fast will cost you out the ass in insurance alone, especially because of your age.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

you know they are illegal to have on the street in the us right? Haha

not all of them, I thought?

You thought correct they can be owned it's a bitch to legalize them but I have seen them before so I know it's possible.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

What are cars that are kind of similar then other than eclipse. EVERYONE here has those,mustangs, camaros here

300zx's are nice, but can be pricey and they can be a bitch to work on, (not near as pricey or hard as any gt-r though), hell you could get an older truck and build a big block fairly easy and have a fast truck, wrx's (especially sti's) can get stupid fast, even golf gti's can get relatively fast, and all of these are cars that you can build the motor, and upgrade suspension brakes.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Maybe an early 90's Z32 twin turbo. Not the 2+2 though, weighs too much.

There is a 300lb difference, that is less than my body weight. And i was typing out my above post while you made yours lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived