Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've always wanted a blowjob from Megan Fox...if any of you guys have her number can you hit me up..i don't want to pay her alot though. :ehh:

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

here is one super cheap!http://i.qkme.me/35tl62.jpg

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

wrecked for $46k....the Brembo Brakes on it alone cost $6k

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

The reason I said "cheap" is because I figured since people in the states like to race them someone has roles one and is selling as scrap or for parts. Or has just messed one up pretty bad and selling as junk now. There are all kinds of suv used for mudding that are flooded or rolled and stuff like that. That people sell cheaply around here and they usually are 15000-20000 ones so that's the only reason I put "cheap"

Posted

Im from WV and I know they are rare here and I said it could also be something similar and I also need to edit my original post and put that if its similar it doesn't need an engine just some seats and wheels I'll by an engine offline and drop it into it.

Posted

The reason I said "cheap" is because I figured since people in the states like to race them someone has roles one and is selling as scrap or for parts. Or has just messed one up pretty bad and selling as junk now. There are all kinds of suv used for mudding that are flooded or rolled and stuff like that. That people sell cheaply around here and they usually are 15000-20000 ones so that's the only reason I put "cheap"

the difference with Mudding Trucks/Jeeps that are flooded or rolled and selling for dirt cheap are the simple fact that there are thousands upon thousands of them sold here compared to the R34 which has a very limited number in the US in comparison, so even a totaled R34 getting parted out will cost a small fortune to rebuild, with a car like that your never going to be able to do anything "cheap"

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8972 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...