tuning suggestion... theory...

DFWxB

I am about to build a new box... with all my research the resonant frequency is around 57... my current box is tuned to 45 but peaks 58... with that being said if i build a box anywhere is this range is it always gonna peak around the resonant frequency... dont know if i should tune closer to resonant to help compound or tune lower than the 45 and bring the peak down... i have those two thoughts that i am fighting over in my head...

SPL only tune to your resonant freq....if daily tune down try to compensate and move the peak.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

no you dont tune to your resonant frequency you tune to peak at it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

tunning and where to peak is tricky and really car dependent i had a truck that peaked at 55hz if i built a box to 25hz up to 55hz it would still peak and give the loudest spl at 55hz it would just be able to play everything with the lower box tunning even when peaking at 55hz

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived