Jump to content

Its official! SBN 2013!!!! whose going, what you building for it? whose STOKED?!?!?


soundsystemaniac

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll have my DD-1 with me also. I can help you guys tune. I'm about to book my room at the hilton!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/


Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp


Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Posted

Hoping I'll have the Skar'd Aveo done but caught a snag or two right now. I'm heading down Friday night and staying till Sunday. Gonna try booking my room soon, just waiting to hear back from my dad about going down with me.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

About to start pulling all nighters as I get more gear in. Staying until Monday now. Interview and tour with II so a career path in audio should be coming my way.

Posted

My rooms are booked at the Hilton for the whole weekend. Driving from Cody Wyoming with my girlfriend and two other friends. I hope to meet lots and lots of people and get even more demos. This is my first time attending SBN and I couldnt be any more excited.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Posted

when is it again..? wish i was ready for it ..will be there in the 300c either way crusin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...