around here cops hear D.D. (Designated Driver) and they automatically love you. way to many people driving tanked home from bars.

Took me a second to understand what the hell you were saying

fuckin autocorrect lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Same around here... there are a few suburbs I wont drive thru unless I absolutely have to. Most of the cops around here do anything they can to give as many tickets as possible. They recently made texting while driving in Ohio illegal, and I see the local pigs driving around doing what? You guessed it, texting on their phones, and if the arent texting they have their cell phones glued to their ear. Not to mention so many of them drive like complete shit as well. I can't tell you how many times a week I see some ass hat cop flip his lights, for nothing more than to not wait at a red light. Across from where I work is a large abandoned building with a small, hidden parking lot behind it, then some railroad tracks and the freeway, if you go back there with a gps, the gps thinks ur on the highway..Cruisers go back there and sit for 2 or 3 hours at a time and the dickheads go to sleep, but if their superiors review the gps data of the location of the cruiser, it looks like they are sitting on the highway. Buncha bullshit.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

our town is 1 square mile. we have 7 officers 2 cop cars, 1 expedition (that has been wrecked at least twice this year alone, I live next to the body shop that fixes) and one unmarked car. they are absolute azzholes too. this is no bs

I feel sorry for those who dont drink, for when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra

something like that happened to me, the cop and his friend came in, it was a normal cop and the sergeant. the normal cop got they're first and he was already pissed off from the start, cussing at us and saying that he dosent give a fuck, hes in a bad fucking mood and if we ask him another question we would all get tickets for something. by the way, we where just asking how his night was and if it was busy and what not.. he just started cussing and telling us to shut the fuck up, long story short i got a ticket.. i have court nov 5th.. its whack

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Same around here... there are a few suburbs I wont drive thru unless I absolutely have to. Most of the cops around here do anything they can to give as many tickets as possible. They recently made texting while driving in Ohio illegal, and I see the local pigs driving around doing what? You guessed it, texting on their phones, and if the arent texting they have their cell phones glued to their ear. Not to mention so many of them drive like complete shit as well. I can't tell you how many times a week I see some ass hat cop flip his lights, for nothing more than to not wait at a red light. Across from where I work is a large abandoned building with a small, hidden parking lot behind it, then some railroad tracks and the freeway, if you go back there with a gps, the gps thinks ur on the highway..Cruisers go back there and sit for 2 or 3 hours at a time and the dickheads go to sleep, but if their superiors review the gps data of the location of the cruiser, it looks like they are sitting on the highway. Buncha bullshit.

and other then they're phones they're on the computer doing god knows what not paying any attention to anyone else..

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

something like that happened to me, the cop and his friend came in, it was a normal cop and the sergeant. the normal cop got they're first and he was already pissed off from the start, cussing at us and saying that he dosent give a fuck, hes in a bad fucking mood and if we ask him another question we would all get tickets for something. by the way, we where just asking how his night was and if it was busy and what not.. he just started cussing and telling us to shut the fuck up, long story short i got a ticket.. i have court nov 5th.. its whack

Sad thing is, you'll probly lose its your word against his after all. and your a lawbreaker.

I feel sorry for those who dont drink, for when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra

Sad thing is, you'll probly lose its your word against his after all. and your a lawbreaker.

yeah, but id rather just me be guilty then me and all my other friends. its just a class c criminal mistchif charge so it shouldent be much, but loosing any money as of right now hurts.. haha

I like cops...

Got stopped last week cuz my tags were out. I had no seatbelt on and my insurance card was behind...I don't think he noticed the seatbelt though, and he looked up my insurance in the computer.

Got away clean! He even said have a good night and winked at me (I was with my girl). There are some dickheads out there tho.

im failing to see what the cop did wrong.. if you ask me he did what he had too and giving you a ticket was the correct thing to do.. just because you are dd it dont mean you have special privileges.. flickering your lights it more than a motive for a cop to pull you over especially when there is gang member doing the same and killing innocent people who flicker the lights back at them.. if you wouldn't have had the broken windshield you wouldn't have gotten the ticket. but i get it its never our fault its always the asshole cop fault

Archived