rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I am absolutely furious with the state cops right now. I just got a damn ticket at 12 at night for my windshield being cracked. I turned left in downtown Grand Rapids and accidenetly turned my light off for just a second ( the lights are on a roller on the turn signal) turned them back on and the cop pulled me over for suspicious activity. He asked me if I had been drinking and then walked all around my car. He went back to his car and wrote me 2 fix-it tickets and a civil infraction. The fix-its for the window and tint was lower that 4 inches from the roof. Then he said I'll give you a warning for not driving with you lights off. Then as he was explaining the fix-it he looks and says o sorry the driving with the lights is on there, sorry. So he said warning but gave me a ticket for a flicker of my lights. The whole ticket process took aver 45 mins too. I am absolutely furious
WastedTalent Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Damn bro. I hate cops like that. I mean I do understand cracked windshield and stopping you for "suspicious activity" but... to be such an ass? Damn. Sheena = pedobear
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 13, 2012 Author Report Posted October 13, 2012 And on a crowded street right in front of a bar and im doing the right thing and being a dd for my friends tonight you think he coulda cut some slack for me
WastedTalent Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 Nah, cops don't care. i mean they "sound" like they do... "it's good that your driving and being a dd" but they don't care normally. Sheena = pedobear
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 13, 2012 Author Report Posted October 13, 2012 I just found out the lights are $100 and its gonna cost me 320 for a windshild so that 500 in one night i didn;t need to spend
Baydestrian Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 I'd say fight the lights in court, he probably won't show up 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Leo1103 Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 around hear cops hear dd and they automatically love you. way to many people driving tanked home from bars. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
knowledge Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 f the cops! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Baydestrian Posted October 14, 2012 Report Posted October 14, 2012 around here cops hear D.D. (Designated Driver) and they automatically love you. way to many people driving tanked home from bars. Took me a second to understand what the hell you were saying 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Skullz Posted October 14, 2012 Report Posted October 14, 2012 Sadly cops today are beginning to be more coupon givers than protectors of the public. The worst are those rookies trying to prove themselves and not giving anyone a break. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.