Best SQ for my car?

Daniel Guy

i like nertz

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

• 3 months later...

I like image dynamics idmax great sq/spl speaker ran 2 12s 1200watts each sounded good with all music

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

cdt audio has some good subs !! good specs on them and dont require huge boxes with lots of port ... that would be my recommendation !

Okay what it all boils down to in the end is how much money your willing to spend. If you truley want SQ then you might wanna start with a lower FS sub in a sealed box in the 500-1000 watt range. Sound processors and the frequency of your car play apart. LOTSSS of deadining.It all just depends on your vehicle and install skills.

Good luck!

Also like these guys said, Skar audio is great. Look at brands like sundown, hybrid audio technologies, hertz, rockford fosgate... Etc , just do ALOT of research before you buy and pick out something YOU like and want to spend YOUR money on

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Ok ... The problem I have with this thread is the whole SQ part ...

The first thing you need to do is plan on a "TOTAL" system and build your you sub stage to compliment the rest of your system ...

Meaning the sub stage should be the last thing on your list. You can't actually build a "Good Sounding" sub stage with out a great sounding audio stage ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Ok ... The problem I have with this thread is the whole SQ part ...

The first thing you need to do is plan on a "TOTAL" system and build your you sub stage to compliment the rest of your system ...

Meaning the sub stage should be the last thing on your list. You can't actually build a "Good Sounding" sub stage with out a great sounding audio stage ...

Aaaah Cable???

cdt audio has some good subs !! good specs on them and dont require huge boxes with lots of port ... that would be my recommendation !

And last activity of the member 11/08/12

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived