Need help guys. N8 GET IN HERE!!!

I am without a doubt positive I found this fucker.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

The wife and I want to thank everyone that helped out, especially Bigsix. We have a ton of info on this guy and his wife including address, phone numbers, email addresses, where they work, etc. The cops are finally doing something about it. They have taken over my daughters fb account and, from what I gather, are doing something like on To Catch a Predator. I'll keep everyone updated on what is going on as I find out more. I hope the cops can put him away but if not we'll see how he likes getting his life fucked with, starting with his wife and job. Can't imagine it would go over very well if I sent the conversations to his wife, start calling both of them, and sending them pictures of their house, cars, work, etc.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Glad to hear man! I'll be watching the local news for updates.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Same kind of screwed up thing happened about a year ago in my town. Some pedo was adding all high school/middle school girls on fb. Had NO males or adults added other than his family(3 people). He had been going through the girls pictures and commenting on them calling them beautiful, then would go as far as posting their pictures on his wall. No body knew he was doing that . Then all of a sudden someone noticed that and confronted him. The worst part was that his family was backing him!! Our whole school was outraged and cops finally got involved and got things handled. There are some creepy sobs out there.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Ahh the smell of Torches and Pitchforks in the air!

Where are we meeting up at??

I won't let my 12 year old have a FB account. I just can't bring myself to do it.

I have a hard enough time just dealing with the schools janitor calling my daughter cupcake and other stuff all the time.

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

..... I just pray they can get this dude. I hope he slips up. I will say he is smart. To a point. But I'm smarter. Now I am going to go hug my little girl, and hope this scum bag gets used a pin cushion for inmate dick.

Bill, anything else I can do to help, you let me know.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Bill

If the cops cant get him, just take a screen shot of the detailed list I sent you and post it all over so the world knows whats up with this guy.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I wouldn't want anyone here getting in trouble over my problem. If the cops don't take care of it the info will be passed along to some "acquaintances". If they do something with that info it's out of my hands. I won't ask them to do anything. Just pass on the info.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived