I hear you.

Ive been burnt sooooo many times with the hype. But, we are actually stoked for TREYARCH to return. I did not like MW3 at all. Loved BLOPs.

Just our opinion. Totally understand your feelings man.....

Man, i just saw that Trent Reznor (one of our favs of all time) is doing the THEME's and such on this game.!!!... AWESOME!!

I had no idea!?!?!.. cool!?!?

that's how I felt, I loved mw2, loved black ops 1, but I hated mw3, black ops 2 looks much different than all of the other cods which is what excites me, but knowing me i'm loyal to cod doesn't matter how much I hate the game i'll still get 10+ days played online by the time moder warfare 4 comes out haha.

At first I loved black ops, but after 2 weeks of non stop playing it almost instantaneously lost that "X factor" some games have.......MW3 never had anything from the start. Dont like the campaign, dont like the Spec Ops, dont like the MultiPlayer.................................it was the biggest upset of all of my gaming history. I have low expectations for BLOPS2, but I obviously hope it completely surprises me.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Every game is what you make it. I mean sure, mw3 is basically mw2 with new maps... but isn't mw3 also black ops with new maps? I mean sure, things are different such as the guns, perks, etc. But all in all... you usually play the same game mode (cept with zombies, how zombies aren't in mw3), usually stick with the same type of weapon (I loved the ACR on every cod, stick with it), etc. It's just upgrades/downgrades, a few modifications, and different maps.

I guess I'm not a hardcore gamer as I personally can't tell shit difference between mw2, black ops, mw3 and most likely won't with black ops 2. And by difference, I mean who made it. To me, it's all the same company, same team, same everything... just modifications. In a sense, I look at it like the sports games that come out every year. Sure, they hire and fire people but overall? Same exact damn people making it every year. Just slightly modify the graphics, put in a few new features, take out some, etc etc... wrap it up. And I do realize Trey Arch and Infinity Ward are 2 different companies (although they were the last time I checked owned by the same company) but just saying I personally don't see a difference as to who makes it. Different maps, slightly different guns, different perks, maybe new multiplayer modes (like gun game, 1 in chamber, etc) but otherwise the same to me.

Sheena = pedobear

Every game is what you make it. I mean sure, mw3 is basically mw2 with new maps... but isn't mw3 also black ops with new maps? I mean sure, things are different such as the guns, perks, etc. But all in all... you usually play the same game mode (cept with zombies, how zombies aren't in mw3), usually stick with the same type of weapon (I loved the ACR on every cod, stick with it), etc. It's just upgrades/downgrades, a few modifications, and different maps.

I guess I'm not a hardcore gamer as I personally can't tell shit difference between mw2, black ops, mw3 and most likely won't with black ops 2. And by difference, I mean who made it. To me, it's all the same company, same team, same everything... just modifications. In a sense, I look at it like the sports games that come out every year. Sure, they hire and fire people but overall? Same exact damn people making it every year. Just slightly modify the graphics, put in a few new features, take out some, etc etc... wrap it up. And I do realize Trey Arch and Infinity Ward are 2 different companies (although they were the last time I checked owned by the same company) but just saying I personally don't see a difference as to who makes it. Different maps, slightly different guns, different perks, maybe new multiplayer modes (like gun game, 1 in chamber, etc) but otherwise the same to me.

Yea, well sometimes they're too repetitive, like MW2 was to MW3. but I dont think MW3 was very similar to Blops. Inf.Ward is actually split up now, but most of the people stayed in the MW business and went to different companies that still work on it, which is why it was exactly the same as MW2.

But I agree 1000090829840397617% on the sports games, I mean I understand if you get a new one because it probably has new/improved feats, but EVERY SINGLE YEAR? thats just dumb. I dont even buy the newest NHL and I only ever played hockey in my life. I have NHL '06, and then I got NHL '11, eventually when '16 comes out...MAYBE ill get it. I mean the "campaign" if you will never changes! its always, win the season, win the season, win the season, win the season. how do so many people play sports games over and over and over all day? I would go insane. It would be like watching the same games on FOX NFL 50 times a day................I also heard today from my friend...A DIEHARD madden fan, tell me the new one was terrible, worse than all of the others by far, so they must be slippin up

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I've got the hardened edition preordered for ps3. I won't lie, when I played on Xbox with black ops and the smd gang it was one of the best online matches I've had. I just won't dump money to buy a third Xbox to game with. Can't wait though. Any other outcast on ps3 add me. Psn is RByers

was thinking about selling my ps3 for ANOTHER xbox 360... ive had 4 in the last 2 years

i think im sticking with ps3 from now on...

ill post my PSN once i get a better ISP !

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Yea, well sometimes they're too repetitive, like MW2 was to MW3. but I dont think MW3 was very similar to Blops. Inf.Ward is actually split up now, but most of the people stayed in the MW business and went to different companies that still work on it, which is why it was exactly the same as MW2.

But I agree 1000090829840397617% on the sports games, I mean I understand if you get a new one because it probably has new/improved feats, but EVERY SINGLE YEAR? thats just dumb. I dont even buy the newest NHL and I only ever played hockey in my life. I have NHL '06, and then I got NHL '11, eventually when '16 comes out...MAYBE ill get it. I mean the "campaign" if you will never changes! its always, win the season, win the season, win the season, win the season. how do so many people play sports games over and over and over all day? I would go insane. It would be like watching the same games on FOX NFL 50 times a day................I also heard today from my friend...A DIEHARD madden fan, tell me the new one was terrible, worse than all of the others by far, so they must be slippin up

Well this new madden, is just COMPLETELY different. Like, before if you run the ball, you can "run into" your lineman and not be phased. Now, it's realistic. You run into your lineman and you WILL be slowed down and most likely tackled by whomever they're blocking. But also, you can literally run into them and fall down. So doesn't really...make sense. I mean you think any starting RB would fall on their back from running into their OLine? No. Not unless injured somehow. They'd just push their teammate, fight for those yards, etc. So it's a lot more realistic, although some things are too realistic that it's not realistic haha.

But I don't really do the campaign on cod. I mean I can beat it but I don't really care for the story. I just want to get on and kill some people. Defend the flag, get tags, whatever ya know? And so both black ops and mw2/3 seem... the same to me. I mean sure, made by other companies (who at least were owned by the same one), but to me? just seems like new maps, different guns, different perks and some new modes or features. So I'm expecting this black ops 2 to be exactly like mw3... just new maps, different guns, perks, etc. Only thing that'll kill this game for me? The lag issue that black ops had on it's release. Good luck playing through that crap. Think it lasted like 3 days, as to which I got to play about 40 mins total. Lol. then the lag was fixed and I played about 8 hours a day

Sheena = pedobear

Is this thread about xbox vs ps3 or you black ops2? Get it back on track and you fanboys can create your own thread to argue in

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Is this thread about xbox vs ps3 or you black ops2? Get it back on track and you fanboys can create your own thread to argue in

thanks n8 :drink40:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I dont wanna see this get locked guys, get locked before the game even comes out.. lol...

Be a lil careful please ?!?!......

Can we please not turn this thread into a pissing match between fanboys. Anyways with the topic of mw3 being the same as mw2, honestly if they changed it as so many people want then it really wouldnt be the cod we all enjoy.playing, there's only so much they can change before turning it into a completely different shooter, that's how I look at it.

Thanks N8,TRTC360,

Im sure everyone will stay on topic now...... please keep it open bro!?!?!

Another person who will be on PS3

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

this is cleaned up. If I have to come back and delete twenty posts im sending everyone on vacation who was involved.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived