Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't know how I feel about this, I rented, beat, and returned the first one in the same day. I have not really been a fan of Treyarch's work as of late and find their graphics and campaign lackluster. Maybe I'll keep watching vids and see, I will need a new game to play for the winter months.

Oh yeah, PSN: Lbox88, EST zone

Posted

add my PSN! OTS_CARTUCHO will be getting it at midnight!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

All Ps3 using members, BLACK OPs 2 SMD SHOOTEM UP CLAN...

WIth the help and advice of N8, Im going to hold a SMD Shoot Em Up, for BLACK OPs 2, at launch (mid night release, i understand the time zones will dick with us, but,.. whattya do) and also again through out the day of launch.

Who is in? And please dont say your in, with out purchase of it, or just no intention of being able to play guys. And also, to say it AGAIN, this if FOR PLAYSTATION 3 USERS. N8 runs the Xbox side., so see him for those details.

Anyway,... what i want is your Name, and then PSN handle of course,,.. BUT:

Also, i want some advise, and ideas. Maybe on how to run it, games to play, and most important, a 4 letter A CLAN TAG!!???!!..

If SMD could be incorperated some how, that would be cool....

lets do this, and have a killer time all!!..

And, i understand that some of you are very serious about the game, while others are just there to booze, laugh, relax, and have fun.

Please no "this dude sucks" . Maybe we can have 2 clans. One that is hardcore, and one that is just there to play and have fun. We will see how big this gets. I JUST WANT COOL attitudes guys!!!...... No bitiching, complaining. Fun is the goal.

Ive also asked ROBERT8252, as well as WASTEDTALENT for help and support. Maybe even a ZOMBIE clan ?????????? Thoughts ? ideas?

Again, we shall see how big it gets, i understand the majority play on XBOX consoles. Us PS guys are in the minority on this forum. We see how many of us there are.

Anyway,.. i pick my copy up at midnight, MOUNTAIN TIME.

Shortly after, i will take those that have added their name here, and want to play. Remeber, there is time in between, and updates, and all that shit,.. so, think 130am-230am. Mountain.

You dont NEED mic, but, it would help a lot, as most of the time, were bullshiting, and joking..... .

AGAIN, no bitching, no whine asses, none of that. Please?

Majority rules here fellas. If someone is making the entire group unhappy, either with his game play, mouth, or even INTERNET SPEED, (hell, that might even be me?!?!?) youll be asked nicely to fix your "issue".

What do you think all? Ready to do this?

REPLY WITH YOUR NAME, AND HANDLE, and INCLUDE any thoughts,advise,input, or comments.

Lets have fun!!.....

Thank you all....!! cheers, and see you online!

Where did you ask me? Lmfao.

I'm all for it... cept I won't really be able to participate. When it releases? I'm at work. Then lucky me, work decided no more entertainment at work so 8 hours... of watching paint dry (not kidding. literally sitting in a chair watching absolutely nothing but each second pass) so by time I get home? So damn tired. Lol. So I will be getting it on launch day... just, no idea when I'll play it lmfao. May pick it up and go to bed. Lmfao.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

I'll probably go pre-order this after work today. Wondering now tho if this will be the last or 2nd to last COD game on PS3 now that they are looking to only support PS3 til 2015, possibly longer, and are talking about PS4 a.k.a. 'Orbis' to come out before then. Looking at a press release maybe at PAX East 2013, who knows when on product release. My bet would be by Christmas of next year or the following. From what I read at least.

Posted

I'm down for being part or host of the zombie clan as I will be playing zombies first thing at midnight! I will also be running my wired connection to avoid any lag issues

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 830 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...