Kyblack76 Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 I'm down for being part or host of the zombie clan as I will be playing zombies first thing at midnight! I will also be running my wired connection to avoid any lag issues Thanks,... we will need help for sure,... you to TREY,... add my PSN! OTS_CARTUCHO will be getting it at midnight! ADDED!!.. I'd help out if needed Like above,.. its appreciated, and NEEDED...... glad your involved Trey... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
WastedTalent Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 I was waiting to see ya, or play online and ask ya.... I've noticed ya haven't been on the forum like you were....??.. Work dicking you isnt cool!?!?,,, Just wanted you and Robert (and N8 in the shadows) to help, and/or contribute,.. IF YOU wanted too...... Yeah, I'm not on as much bc of work. I was usually online while at work. But now... they said no more laptops, ipods, dvd players, etc. We literally are supposed to sit there for 8 hours and watch.... idk, gnats swarm us (there's a gnat by me EVERY damn night). So by the time I get off work? I'm so damn tired from... nothing. Wouldn't be bad if it were actually consisting of work. Just imagine sitting in a chair and no TV, no computer, no books, no anything. You can sit there and watch the wall. Lol. Tires you the hell out. I'm only awake right now because need to do college homework. So me helping? I'm all for it... I'll help. BUT... doubt I'll be of any help since I'll be at work and/or sleeping. So if I'm on (which probably won't be til the weekend after it releases) I'm up for helpin or whatnot. But... til then? I guess count me out since yeah... Sheena = pedobear
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 You a security guard? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Nate Futuristic Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 btw i took the jumpand switch my ps3 to a xbox 360 (hella good trade in deal with game stop) xbox 360 gamer tag is : nate futuristic (only got forza 4 and madden 13 right now) down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups ^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies
Robert8252 Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 Just a updated list. Add these friends to play RCP_SOUNDZ KINGCALI420 RBYERS KYLAR1996 TDS23 JUSCGDC2 SQUAD_UP DRMMR4LIFE LBOX88 OTS_CARTUCHO Hey John. I can't get your PSN to work. This is right, isn't it? OH_SHIZ_IS_JOHN 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 6, 2012 Report Posted November 6, 2012 Sure am. That's why your so bored. When I worked graveyard I'd take my ps3 with me and hooked it up to the monitor and played online for pretty much my whole shift. Sucks I can't do that anymore lol Edit: only one week left! Whose ready!?! I know I'm slowly getting the pieces together. Getting the headset and stocking up on beer lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
tdsa23 Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 Finally today per-ordered Black Ops now I need to take days off. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
crispy_chick3n Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 ill be there and on just after midnight central time. PSN id's: chevy_man1234567 A_MOON_PIE chlamydia_6969 dont hate i have 3. lol ill be using chevy_man for blops2, so add that one. feel free to add the others if you want. This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Robert8252 Posted November 7, 2012 Report Posted November 7, 2012 (UPDATED) RCP_SOUNDZ KINGCALI420 RBYERS KYLAR1996 TDS23 JUSCGDC2 SQUAD_UP DRMMR4LIFE LBOX88 OTS_CARTUCHO CHEVY_MAN1234567 Hey John. I can't get your PSN to work. This is right, isn't it? OH_SHIZ_IS_JOHN <any one know the correct one for him? 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.