OrionStang Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Does the 13th mean Monday night at midnight? Retard question, I know, gotta be sure LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TRTC360 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Yes Monday at midnight. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Awwww shit for some reason I'm a retard and thought it came out Tuesday night. I gotta work on Tuesday. Not sure if ill be able to stay up all night like I wanted hahaha fack!!! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted November 9, 2012 Author Report Posted November 9, 2012 What!!??!!? Trey!!?? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Ahhh that's what rock star was made for right? Stay up all day and night??!!! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Lbox88 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 What? Shit, I thought it was gonna come out Wednesday night. Fuuuuuuuuck. Well, I'll talk to the boss about Tuesday then. UBL | Build Log
OrionStang Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Im just gonna call in LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Lmao!!! For being such a retarded question ken I think you just helped a few people out LOL 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Werd SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted November 9, 2012 Author Report Posted November 9, 2012 Lol...... DAMN GOOD thing ken said something!! Lol... Double XP weekend of launch... So, no worries. But, I admit, I'd like to see you both there!?!?!????!!!!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.