Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 http://youtu.be/uh5XC4HfPhw SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 dig it so far.. mmmhhmm music is epic.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 LOL, seriously though, they must have taken some of the music from an early 90's nintendo game. There used to be a game for the super nintendo that i can't recall what it was named, but you played the part of this scientific spider test that the spider had to escape from the lab and had a metal body suit. dammit, it's pissing me off I can't remember it. UBL | Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 lol ' I love it.. .the sound effects, the echos, all of it.. lovin it.... to bad im so shitty!!.. one way and robert packing my ass.. and sorry bout last night.. LOL.. we had a lil chaos...... but we are good now.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 What is the HDD down load deal? what is that exactly guys? I did down load it, and install it,.. but, what the hell is it? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 13, 2012 Author Report Posted November 13, 2012 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
89capricebass Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 Servers down already? Edit: Never mind just temporary Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door HU: Kenwood KDC-X395 Front Highs: stock Back Mids: Stock Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz) Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 14, 2012 Report Posted November 14, 2012 damn i need to put my themes on! that looks sick 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted November 14, 2012 Author Report Posted November 14, 2012 While me and Lbox where playing last night, a dude said that the "TOKENS" that come with the H-edition, are a voucher for stuff also?!!??... Anyone heard that??? (the coins in the last pic) EDIT- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64619210 And Robert explained the HDD deal to me. No worries. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Anyone else enjoyin zombies? Although I'm not crazy about the maps, TranZit is very fun, and a real challenge. Haven't passed wave 19 because I don't many friends who have it yet or seem to ever play zombies so I can't get a group of people I know. As expected I'm less than enthralled about the multiplayer overall, but I'm not surprised by that as the whole season of releases has been anything but spectacular with how disappointing AC3 and Dishonored were, how short lived Borderlands 2 was, and how poor the Halo4 online is. The campaign for blops2 is very good so far havent finished but it's just as good as the first one so far...verryyyyyyy interesting and somewhat confusing at the same time Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.