Trey_Dog650 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 i think we should have to use the guns we own in real life to play so taht way all these kids go away. Amazing jaha. Although I don't have much I'd plinker the shit out of anyone with my ruger 10-22 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Lbox88 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 I bet I could take some people out with .17HMR LOL. Skip to 2:27 below UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 would still be more effective than an airsoft gun. lol i actually have a good selection i could use. lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 N8 you don't count haha I also got a shotty so I can camp like all them young kids do lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 (not sure if this has been brought up yet but) Those that play OBJECTIVE games... did you notice that DOMINATION went to 2 rounds? Such a great idea. Some times the spawn is better on a certain map, and with 2 rounds, it makes it even.... Sooooooooo, keep those score streaks in you pocket for the next round !!,,.. if you can/want..... Yup! Makes it extremely fair cuz they let you switch sides. Good strategy IMO. Haven't played in a while. I think I'm about to log in. Anybody going to play? Ps3 of course 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Right... (about the side switch) And hey!?!?!... Where in the FUCK did the NUKE TOWN map go? Wft? That was just for launch? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 ive got a shotty too. its actually in the game it just sucks its supposed to be trash. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 ive got a shotty too. its actually in the game it just sucks its supposed to be trash. So the in-game version is OP?I hate shotguns lol. I might grind them for unlocks, though 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
n8ball2013 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 ive got a shotty too. its actually in the game it just sucks its supposed to be trash. So the in-game version is OP?I hate shotguns lol. I might grind them for unlocks, though huh THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Robert8252 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Found it Kylar. There goes me prestiging again. Lol. Looks like there's a certain playlist that will rotate through maps including nuketown. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/20/activision-pulls-nuketown-2025-from-black-ops-2 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.