LoudBimmer Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 double xp weekend + 24/7 nuketown= prestige in few hours.
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Found it Kylar. There goes me prestiging again. Lol. Looks like there's a certain playlist that will rotate through maps including nuketown. http://www.ign.com/a...rom-black-ops-2 Did anyone know that? i thought it was gonna be there for the long haul ? hmmm.. drag...... you gonna be on again tonight Rob? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Robert8252 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Might not be tonight. Tomorrow for sure. And no, I thought nuketown was going to be a permanent thing. Maybe not the 24-7 matches but atleast in normal rotation. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Might not be tonight. Tomorrow for sure. And no, I thought nuketown was going to be a permanent thing. Maybe not the 24-7 matches but atleast in normal rotation. me too,.... i didnt not see that coming.... bummer. And cool, see you when your able..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/australian-man-breaks-gaming-marathon-record-122-hours-201104147.html SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 f that. and still only ranked 37th whats that say about the other 36. how about get a job. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Holy shit haha. I barely have 7-8 hours total. Wow 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Well, I guess no video from me. I need to figure out how to record without it coming out so choppy. I think it's because i'm trying to record it in 1080p (fps capped to 30 when playing back games in Theater mode). I might try dropping it down to 720p output and see how that works. f that. and still only ranked 37th whats that say about the other 36. how about get a job. Or they just cheated for the top 36. "Leaderboard, more like cheaterboard" ive got a shotty too. its actually in the game it just sucks its supposed to be trash. So the in-game version is OP?I hate shotguns lol. I might grind them for unlocks, though huh You confused me. So you have a real version of a shotty, or am I missing something? So it's better in-game and crappy in real life (which is what I meant by OP), or the other way around? On second though, nevermind about it.Also, the completionist part of me wants the unlocks for everything, including the stuff I hate or suck at 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
n8ball2013 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 no i very much have a real one. This is my saiga 12 gauge. Its in the game. But it sucks in the game evidently THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
MrSkippyJ Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 I think that's what I run around with, the semi-auto shotgun in game. It works well for me. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.