Trey_Dog650 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 I think that's what I run around with, the semi-auto shotgun in game. It works well for me. This just no range at all hahaha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
MrSkippyJ Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Well yeah, but it is a shotgun. You can only expect so much range. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Me and trey are gonna roll,... if anyone is up for it..... i hope its half as good as last night was.... such a blast... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 no i very much have a real one. This is my saiga 12 gauge. Its in the game. But it sucks in the game evidently Nice. I knew you had guns, but I didn't know you had a real version of the in game ones.I hate when I get shottysniped from what seems liek halfway across the map I hate the semi-auto snipers. I hardly ever see anybody use the bolt-action ones. All they do is spam the trigger on the semi auto (spray and pray ). I do spray and pray with rifles sometimes. I guess my preference for them is because I'm used to the AWP and Scout on Counter-Strike (I suck with them ), and I hate the G3SG/1 and SG550 for the same reason I don't liek the semi-autos on CoD. I"m not sure on how much I'll be able to play for the rest of the week. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Kyblack76 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 Man!!.. What a blast !!.. We did really well (who cares) and laughed while doing it, and having some good ole friend type Convo.... (thanks trey) Connection was great, game play brought smiles to the skull, what else can you ask for??,, Game (it's SOoo balanced!!) is really really tryin to be the best COD game built..... Hope it keeps on the upward trend... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Baydestrian Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 Just installed the patch for 360 and played a few games in League Play. Seems the hit detection is a hell of a lot better and not sure if I'm trippin or not but when I aim and somebody goes past it seems like the aim assist pulls a lot harder 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
LoudBimmer Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 I played for about 6-7 hours yesterday, because of the thanksgiving break.
LoudBimmer Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200426758 Anyone got a free prestige token when preordered?
IndianaBassHead Posted November 21, 2012 Report Posted November 21, 2012 Man!!.. What a blast !!.. We did really well (who cares) and laughed while doing it, and having some good ole friend type Convo.... (thanks trey) Connection was great, game play brought smiles to the skull, what else can you ask for??,, Game (it's SOoo balanced!!) is really really tryin to be the best COD game built..... Hope it keeps on the upward trend... Sent you a F/R buddy. Name is xHOTxNxFLUFFYx. Should be on tonight. Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
Kyblack76 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Report Posted November 21, 2012 Cool man.... I'm just talking to Trey_dog now. He just got a new member added to the family, Grats bro! Anyway, Ill be on around 245-ish after work, with him, and I'll add ya then. I have to say, when this plays correct, it's a great game. I really really hope they stay on it, and just keep patching and updating for fixes. Sky could be the limit with the amount of fun to be had with this one ...... IF they keep listening to us, the gamer, and stay on the patches. I've went from breaking paddles, to perma-grin in 3 days, and 3 updates. Lol... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.