total mayhem Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Sniping in this game is waaaaaaaaaaaay to easy now.......i have 6 year old's online that are able to just pick them up a destroy people online. Worse than the shotguns on MW2.......Love game so far though for the most part......PDW with FMJ silencer and that scope that identifies your target is my shit lol xETFx PORK FACE if you wanna play LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!! Team SoCal SPL Team Sundown
Truconcept Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Sniping in this game is waaaaaaaaaaaay to easy now.......i have 6 year old's online that are able to just pick them up a destroy people online. Worse than the shotguns on MW2.......Love game so far though for the most part......PDW with FMJ silencer and that scope that identifies your target is my shit lol xETFx PORK FACE if you wanna play yea and shotguns are whipping ass more too i like the barn in zombies but its hard 2 find people who dont rage quit **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
n8ball2013 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I hit a guy last night about7 times last night with the mp7 and FMJ and he lived to kill me. I even stopped shooting after I heard so many hit markers thinking he was toast. I know it doesnt have much range but this is no way supposed to happen. It was on the boat and I was by the door in the center of the map and he was coming up the side. to capture the b flag in domination. I quit right after that because my controller almost went for a ride. There were so many hit markers it wasnt even funny. right now im running the mp7 fast reload target identifier and FMj with no secondary since I dont really ever switch to a pistol and the fast reload is just as quick. the shock charges are bullshit played a team last night with the whole team running them. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 SMR is pretty decent, I swapped that in for my FAL last night. Takes 2-3 shot to kill people instead of 5-8 depending on the gun. UBL | Build Log
beat2deth Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 the shock charges are bullshit played a team last night with the whole team running them. ^^ thisthisthisthisthisthis
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 gotta play hardcore. The only thing I hated about hardcore was the fact that friendly fire is on.Gets rather annoying when you're shooting at an enemy, only to have one of your teammates run right in front of you (and you end up killing them), and they get pissed. Most of the time it happened, I was in a spot where they could see me, but they proceeded to just run straight in front of me. Also I'm a bit twitchy when I see movement and I've snapped over and killed teammates because all I saw were legs or a torso (didn't see the green name). Haven't tried it in BLOPS2 yet, only MW2. Once you get used to only needing a couple of bullets to kill somebody in Hardcore, it makes Core so much harder, IMO, since Core is basically bullet-sponge mode (Like Halo ). I did notice that you can "1 shot 1 kill" easier in this game with the snipers in Core, instead of having to have headshots for a 1 shot kill (IIRC, like MW2). 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I am just getting into this game. The only games I ever played really were driving games like Gran Tourismo and such.... so I guess what I'm saying is that I suck. My biggest trouble is getting a hang of the interface- reloading, changing weapons, sniping and so forth. Really fun though. I've pretty much lost the last day and a half to this game. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
dkindle613 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Anybody else having freezing issues?? It keeps freezing right as it is loading the map i am about to play on. It has frozen up on me 4 times in 4 hours.. Edit: fucking froze again.. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
Lbox88 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 It was killing a group of us last night, I ended up quitting for the night. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.