Kyblack76 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 It was killing a group of us last night, I ended up quitting for the night. That was a blast.... Good times... Connection was ok... Playable.. But monster room for improvement. Still, I enjoy it because of the company.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 Some patch info.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Nice. Now it needs to fix the lag and i think we will be golden! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 I definitely need to remap the chat keys over one. I keep accidentally hitting T when I mean to hit R or G, which gets me killed since the chat prompt comes up. Also I think I will ditch the lean controls, in favor of the MW3's using Q for tacticals and E for melee. Also I know this isn't Blops2, but I thought it was interesting. Both were my first 2 MW3 matches ever and I still went equal/positive (only one on my team both times ). You'll have to click the links since the forums don't like the way the image URL is structured http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594735680211392076/0A609D9E81254B3D544D1C29E19CDB837F97C590/ http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594735680211388128/A1727509CD9802B624F595AD700F955971A40100/ 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
WastedTalent Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Some patch info.. Wasn't that update...like... a week ago now? Lol. I got on yesterday and... no new patch. Like 1.03 I think. So all the things in that vid? I've noticed improved with the last patch... like a week ago now. But yesterday or whatnot, Kylar, you said there was new patch. I don't see it. Was a patch when I got the game and then 3-4 days later, was another. Did I miss something? Haha. Sheena = pedobear
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 No I think it's was just the 1.03 patch. You're good. This is just a vid explaining it 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
nautical7 Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Just got the game and I must say I'm not very impressed. I haven't had many lag issues but there have been many times where I'll see someone for a split second and I'm already dead before I can take aim. Not sure what it is the issue but I much prefer Infinity Ward's games over Treyarch and regret getting BO2..
Lbox88 Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Just crashed on me again. Get into a room, starts to load map, then sticks and has to be force shut down. UBL | Build Log
WastedTalent Posted November 24, 2012 Report Posted November 24, 2012 Black ops has killed my ps3. I'm afraid of black ops 2. Lol. For the first one, I was in a lobby after doing FANTASTIC on a game... like don't think I ever did that well... and it froze. Ok, no problem. Turned it off and it's never turned back on since. I still have it, gonna fix it one day. But now that black ops 2 freezes (like a real problem, not just randomly), i'm afraid this ps3 is gonna die as well. But since the patch, haven't had any problems at all... cept lag. I do agree though. Infinity makes a MUCH better cod than treyarch. I know no cod game is perfect but I think infinity does test their stuff a lot more thoroughly before launch. Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.